Jobs with BT.

Hello.

I've no link to Hays, however the vacancies are for field engineers and management. All the management jobs require "leadership" its the new thing within BT so outside people who can lead and motivate teams have a very good chance. Guy on the phone was very keen on Ex forces types.

BT Jobs

If you need advice PM me.

Mods, I hope this is ok?

WhiteHorse said:
Hello.

I've no link to Hays, however the vacancies are for field engineers and management. All the management jobs require "leadership" its the new thing within BT so outside people who can lead and motivate teams have a very good chance. Guy on the phone was very keen on Ex forces types.

BT Jobs

Mods, I hope this is ok?
Thanks for this mate, exactly what im looking for

WhiteHorse said:
Hello.

BT Jobs

Mods, I hope this is ok?
Can't see much mileage in this direct approach to BT. Why not join them as part of the Defence Career Partnering initiative and add some complexity to the job seeking process and still feel part of the military family?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=66564.html

pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
WhiteHorse said:
Hello.

BT Jobs

Mods, I hope this is ok?
Can't see much mileage in this direct approach to BT. Why not join them as part of the Defence Career Partnering initiative and add some complexity to the job seeking process and still feel part of the military family?

You don't need to be R signals to work for BT. Most of my guys are ex Para!

WhiteHorse said:
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
WhiteHorse said:
Hello.

BT Jobs

Mods, I hope this is ok?

You don't need to be R signals to work for BT. Most of my guys are ex Para!
WH,

Having looked at the link I can see that now - most of the jobs are around £18K.

PAW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Golf_one_one Aviation 4
DangerMouse Officers 5
Adjutant Army Pay, Claims & JPA 13