Jobs going for Ex VM's With warrior experience

Discussion in 'REME' started by Smoke_T_Bigfella, Oct 13, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know of any VM's who have left the forces needing a job.
    I was contacted by a friend who left and has been recruited to work in Kuwait for a Civvie firm £35k a year on a 2 year contract working on warrior.
    Thats all the info i have but i'l forward on any replies i get.
    thanks

2. I don't know about that job but I know that the REME Association Job Agency are always on the look out for people. The RAJA can be contacted on Tel: 0118 976 3478, or email raja@rhqreme.demon.co.uk

3. Hey Smoke_T_littlefella :p

if your mate is who i think it is then there is no way he can get his bubble butt on the plane :?

4. he might be :wink:
    i think he's going there to sweat himself thin but it's good money all the same
    Heard a rumour he might be doing it to get away from you as well :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

5. thanks radar :)
    i'l pass on the info . It was an ex ve who works at the agency who phoned me up. Its good to get jobs for the boys
    cheers 8)

6. :cry:

i have tried to phone RAJA no end of times and all i get is an ASM on a answering machine, is he ever there?? and im not exagerating, i must have called about 12 times over the last 4 2-3 months

:?

7. Army Surplus - I know the bloke running the RAJA very well :!: If you leave your name and number, I know he'll give you a call back :!:

8. ill try him again this week then, many thanks 8)

9. Army Surplus, If you left a message for the RAJA last week (Thurs, Fri) can you call again because the building (RHQ) had a power cut and all phone messages were lost ! :cry: