• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Jobs going for Ex VM's With warrior experience

Does anyone know of any VM's who have left the forces needing a job.
I was contacted by a friend who left and has been recruited to work in Kuwait for a Civvie firm £35k a year on a 2 year contract working on warrior.
Thats all the info i have but i'l forward on any replies i get.
thanks

Hey Smoke_T_littlefella :p

if your mate is who i think it is then there is no way he can get his bubble butt on the plane :?

he might be :wink:
i think he's going there to sweat himself thin but it's good money all the same
Heard a rumour he might be doing it to get away from you as well :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thanks radar :)
i'l pass on the info . It was an ex ve who works at the agency who phoned me up. Its good to get jobs for the boys
cheers 8)

:cry:

i have tried to phone RAJA no end of times and all i get is an ASM on a answering machine, is he ever there?? and im not exagerating, i must have called about 12 times over the last 4 2-3 months

:?

Army Surplus - I know the bloke running the RAJA very well :!: If you leave your name and number, I know he'll give you a call back :!:

Army Surplus, If you left a message for the RAJA last week (Thurs, Fri) can you call again because the building (RHQ) had a power cut and all phone messages were lost ! :cry:

Latest Threads