• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jobs for those who hate Civvie life!

Hello,

I Recently tried to join up and cutting a long story short, i now cant join up!
I am currently in the T.A and i cant imagine working in some boring office civi job. I have a good set of GCSE and A-levels behind me and so everyone thinks i should do some boring desk job in order to utilise said quals. I was therefore wondering if anyone had any job suggestions that would enable me to work outdoors. I have looked at many outdoor adventure schemes such as PGL etc however, they all ask for previous experience and quals in the outdoor adventure arena....

How do i get my foot on that first rung of the ladder

Thanks for reading

K

i want to work outdoor, kayak instructor, climbing instructor, mountaineering instr etc etc .....and i dont have any outdoor quals....

P.s anyone who works at an airfield (jumps courses) give me a job would you plz!

DONT JOIN PGL.....any reason why? apart from the brats? can i not just beast them until they cry?

Latest Threads