Jobs for the boys?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, May 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The study was carried out by Dr. Joanna Scurr:

Seems like larger breasts merit closer attention!
  2. The lass in the middle likes a pie or three
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You do if you've done 5 years at Uni then 3 on a PHD and the first panel on your drivers licience reads 'Doctor'.
  4. You still would though!!!! :D
  5. She's got 'clam jouster' written all over her.
  6. All that to hold a clipboard?
  7. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

She's got "utter filth in the rack" written all over her.
  8. Carpet's written all over her face.
  9. Kin hell - she does too :wink:

Attached Files:

10. I have been studying this subject for years,I find this helps one understand the dynamics.
    This is particularly the case if a high level of activity is selected for the, err, larger lady...

11. I won't say I told you so...but...
  12. Good Morning All,

I am doing my thesis on ‘Comparisons of female nipple size in a modern woman’s world’, i.e. relating to age, hair colour, build, profession etc. If you could please send me photos of your nipples that would be great. I will also require full images so that I can get an idea of build, hair colour etc and profession details.

I have a clipboard so you can be assured this is for scientific reasons only. Male nipples not welcome; shemale nipples are.

Thanks and regards

Professor Galilei
  13. OK, so I need a PhD to get away with attaching electrodes to nipples (there has been a breathless pause) but WHAT RISK ASSESSMENT HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT?

I mean, this lovely young woman with the electrodes attached attached to her nipples (another breathless pause) could have fallen face downwards on that treadmill and.......

The only feasible response would be to ............................................ (very long, breathless pause).

The blanks may be filled in at your own risk.
  14. I wonder if there's any research into whether groin pain is linked to nuts bouncing whilst you're running?

Perhaps we could have some research on why toast always lands butter side down, as happended this morning. There must be a formula to predict this. Does the butter have more areodynamic drag? What if you substitute butter with marg? Is a jam a factor? Is marmalade involved? Do the lumps in the marmalade affect it's flow through the air?

I'm looking for a subject for my MSc thesis, perhaps this is it?