Jobs for Sappers in Australia

Hello all,

I am an ex-sapper looking to recruit Royal Engineer POMs and Fitters for work in Australia.

I now work for a large Civil Construction company and would like to offer those affected by the recently announced redundancies a chance at a new career in beautiful Australia!

If this is something that interests you please feel free to PM me.

Pay = significantly better than you currently get.

Location = Mackay, Sunshine Coast, Gladstone all in Queensland, Australia.

You will be assisted in moving yourself and family across as well as all visas and costs.

How about an old planty whose been out for 20 yrs, but was been driving plant in civvie street for 12 yrs?

Do I get my surf board waxed up now?

I have recently left the Royal Engineers as a class 1 POM and would be much interested in this opportunity or any info you could help me with this if the offer still remains.

I look forward hearing from you.

what about ex Corps lads with REAL trades???? ;-)

hi i know this is an old post, but i have just joined. I was a POM in the Engineers for 12 years, i have been out 4 years and would like to know if you still need people.
Regards,
Jon.

Hello all,

I am an ex-sapper looking to recruit Royal Engineer POMs and Fitters for work in Australia.

I now work for a large Civil Construction company and would like to offer those affected by the recently announced redundancies a chance at a new career in beautiful Australia!

If this is something that interests you please feel free to PM me.

Pay = significantly better than you currently get.

Location = Mackay, Sunshine Coast, Gladstone all in Queensland, Australia.

You will be assisted in moving yourself and family across as well as all visas and costs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using ARRSE mobile app

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Sappers 27
J Jobs (Discussion) 11
J Jobs Offered 0