Jobs for Ex-Sappers

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by KiaranOleary, Oct 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone on here ex-sappers and what job did you do once you left the army?
  2. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

went from building labourer, grave digger to Credit Manager and Director of London Press Club. With lots of other jobs in beetween now retired hurt . grin
  3. Went from POM 1 to IT and Business Process Manager. Bit of a change in career direction.
  4. Same here POM1 to IT, jobs since leaving were Drayman, Security Guard, Systems administrator, IT Manager, Group IT Manager.
  5. lots of driving jobs, then factory work, then teaching, then IT. Now do info sec compliance at local authority. But not for long...
  6. worked in construction, quick stint as a commercial diver,migrated into working on film sets. now sat on a beach in the philippines teaching tourists and cute lbfms how to dive.
    lifes rough sometimes!!!!
  7. Is that Mr Baz B (Berlin 1990ish) hiding behind that helmet?
    No i'm not the taxman/CSA/or a stalker
  8. from 49 Sqn to various including Stock Exchange, security, carer and now retired
  9. it sure is T_W.

as for me working as an electrical supervisor/manager.
  10. sure is, so who are you then??
  11. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Bit of construction, travelled a bit, got in to IT, now working in project management. Easy life.
  12. Was plant troop fitter with JC until he got shifted to field troop,leaving me in the cushy job all on my own.Best 3 years ever!