Jobs for ex JNCOs

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Slightly_Nasty, Dec 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With apologies for posting this on here, but the ICAREC website still appears to be down, either that or the link I have is out of date.

In the near future, the company I now work for in Berkshire will be looking for 3 people with a defence security background. Now the salary will only be in the region of 20K, and we're realistically looking for JNCOs who are already planning to leave because the positions will become vacant in the next couple of months.

It's a Defence related company, and apart from me there are several other ex Int Corps people working there, hence the preference for ex Int Corps JNCOs. There's plenty of scope for development, promotion and external courses, etc, half-decent pension and flexitime.

If you're interested, please PM me.

2. Would a successful applicant need to grow a moustache? :)

3. Only if you want to get to senior management.

:)

4. Do they need weak bladders too?

5. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

MPGS?

6. What makes you think that JNCOs will be leaving the Corps? I can tell you that morale is very high in 2 MI Bn...

:roll:

7. Other jobs are available too. Get along to The Lowry in Manchester on Thursday where the Police are looking for people to man desks in Regional CTUs. They are also doing another recruiment drive in London next year, but no dates yet.

If you want further details PM me and I'll vet your nosiness and give you an e-mail address.

8. Do you have to cold bloodedly kill baby rabbits Slightly Nasty?

9. I'm never going to be able to forget about the rabbit crunching incident, am I?
    In the words of the famous joke, One lousy sheep, I shagged. :)

10. Excellent post S_N. If more civilian employers took your lead a lot of the hassle of resettlement back into civilian life and work would fade away.

11. Is that working with Jack Bauer?

12. He just wants to be in charge of Int Corps juniors again.....that way he feels less guilty when they make the tea and fetch the cakes :D

13. What squad was he in? Maresfield or Ashford?

14. Apparently it included a pay drop that would mean you'd get more shelf stacking at Tesco.

15. The problem is with me being a very retired old duffer I don't know what you might be earning G2LB. If you are what once was known as the Band 7 mafia, yes, I would imagine it is a big cut. But for a full screw or lance jack it might be an attractive alternative to getting fucked around all the time. Plus I bet they do overtime!