Jobs after leaving army

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Which role in the army will enable me to go on to a high paying job once I leave the force?
Colonel's comfort woman comes near the top of most surveys in terms of high value transferable skills for when you leave the Army. As for leaving the force, you probably need to PM Yoda.

Which role in the army will enable me to go on to a high paying job once I leave the force?
If you are thinking like that why not just go straight for that job and bypass the Army?

Assuming you mean a job that requires a military background, it depends what you mean by high pay , chauffeur / bodyguard £55k in the UK or something dangerous somewhere dangerous will get you more double or more .

windswept398

Old-Salt
Forget the army. You sound like you are motivated by money. Go to uni and become a lawyer.

Have you even joined yet.. Thinking about leaving already?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
@stacker1 has just retired, apply for his job you’ll get rich beyond your wildest dreams whilst still serving.

Latest Threads