Jobcentre searches for internet strippers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by YesItsMe, Feb 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

i can't see what all the fuss is about :?

i can't see why they shouldn't ... is there any chance that british women are ... most prudish?

it is just a job ... i suppose this to be almost like an actor
    no one complains about actors though

when i read the comments in these forums - and then read this article
    well - british ppl are funny ...
  2. for £400.00 a week, i'd do it!

I'm presuming that the job isn't open to blokes.

I could lie on a bed for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, scanning ARRSE and playing internet games, occasionally opening the other window and typing "Hmmm, yeah, baby."

Easier still, create a Word document with interesting phrases and cut and paste them at random.
  4. may I be the first to state that I am relieved that there is no chance I will ever have to gaup at her distended badly packed taco of a fadge.
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

This is an old story. Something similar was run a couple of years ago.

Obviously a slow day in the news room
  6. No one was planning to force Sharon Ebbs to take the job! Stupid bint. Its a job. It is legal. It pays money. There are people out there that need a job. Some of them are qualified. Where is the problem?

7. If you have no issue with these sorts of jobs being advertised by the government, you may take issue with those women on jobseekers allowance being forced to take these jobs or face losing benefits.
    If that doesn't concern you either you do realise that these sex workers can also legitimately claim hundreds of pounds each month in benefit to top up their whoring fee/ wages.

If you can't see the problem with this then you, my friend, are a part of the problem.
    This country is dying a death from the inside out
  8. I wonder if Cybertrader require anyone to help with the selection process for the position?