Job prospects (Arabic to English lecturer)

My wife is needing a little bit of a point in the the right direction, shes considering her employment prospects in the UK as and when she gets her UK spouse visa

Her highest qualification is a masters in english and masters in education and shes fluent in 4 languages including English, Hindi, Marathi and Arabic.

She is TESOL qualified.

She's also pursuing PHD in Education.

Traditionally she's privately taught Arabic students English with an exceptionally high successful rate (listening, reading, writing, grammer and speaking), the students tended to be mature with little to no knowledge of English and were fluent within 3-4 months to a year depending on their previous knowledge.

She's wondering how much she could reasonably charge per hour for private tuitions as well as what to expect from a salaried role as well as where would be good to look

She's wondering how much she could reasonably charge per hour for private tuitions as well as what to expect from a salaried role as well as where would be good to look
Here is a revolutionary idea. How about a bit of market research. Try pressing the same buttons you pressed to make words on this website, on the google website, and find out yourself, or, better yet, she can do it. Lazy tw@t.

Yeah, you're probably right. You're the one asking stupid fcukin questions and I'm the dumb one. Throbber.

Yeah, you're probably right. You're the one asking stupid fcukin questions and I'm the dumb one. Throbber.
That’s what is so amusing about this type of post- my wife/gf etc has her masters, PhD, etc and is super duper smart- yet they have no clue supposedly how to figure out how much salary they can make. My mrs works in education and if I decided to move back to Scotland, I certainly wouldn’t be posting on here trying to find her job info for two reasons, 1) she’s real person with real qualifications 2) she’s a grown woman who is actually intelligent

That’s what is so amusing about this type of post- my wife/gf etc has her masters, PhD, etc and is super duper smart- yet they have no clue supposedly how to figure out how much salary they can make. My mrs works in education and if I decided to move back to Scotland, I certainly wouldn’t be posting on here trying to find her job info for two reasons, 1) she’s real person with real qualifications 2) she’s a grown woman who is actually intelligent
And presumably you are a grown up, well capable of helping her without having to ask a bunch of strangers.

That and the fact that she exists outside of your imagination of course. That always helps too.

Well that went well...

My wife is needing a little bit of a point in the the right direction, shes considering her employment prospects in the UK as and when she gets her UK spouse visa

Her highest qualification is a masters in english and masters in education and shes fluent in 4 languages including English, Hindi, Marathi and Arabic.

She is TESOL qualified.

She's also pursuing PHD in Education.

Traditionally she's privately taught Arabic students English with an exceptionally high successful rate (listening, reading, writing, grammer and speaking), the students tended to be mature with little to no knowledge of English and were fluent within 3-4 months to a year depending on their previous knowledge.

Hi @chuggafugga, I wish to learn Arabic and am looking for someone who has taught Arabic in the Int Corps. The reason being that they have a very good methodology for intensive learning. Back in the day I did Russian; was down to do Arabic but swapped with another guy after approval from the CO. If you or anybody know of an ex corps teacher; maybe from AEC as my Russian teacher was then I would be very obliged. I know on a few guys who started language schools post mob but they were more into German and Russian.
Regards
Kalugin

Hi @chuggafugga, I wish to learn Arabic and am looking for someone who has taught Arabic in the Int Corps. The reason being that they have a very good methodology for intensive learning. Back in the day I did Russian; was down to do Arabic but swapped with another guy after approval from the CO. If you or anybody know of an ex corps teacher; maybe from AEC as my Russian teacher was then I would be very obliged. I know on a few guys who started language schools post mob but they were more into German and Russian.
Regards
Kalugin
I'm not arabic speaking, the wife is

She's a lecturer but is looking to start online tuition but just concentrating on things like admin regards visa