Job opportunity at Leeds University

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Humpy, Dec 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Appologies already discussed in another thread...
    Sadly the deadline for this job has expired:

A synopsis:

"You will work on an ESRC funded study on the rise and regulation of lap dancing and the place of sexual labour and consumption in the night time economy. The post will involve qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis. It is based in Leeds, although some travel to other cities may be necessary.

You will have, or be about to complete, a postgraduate qualification in the social sciences or relevant subject and some appropriate research experience. You will be mainly responsible for access and fieldwork. Good interviewing, communication and organisational skills are essential as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Experience of interviewing and conducting surveys is essential, as is prior experience of conducting research in the female sex industry."

The good news is that you do not have to be a graduate as long as you have had experience in business.
  2. Its been Done
  3. To death.

Four times.

See the response:Do they call you Trigger?

Mind you,I'm still waiting for my call to interview.
  4. Wish I'd seen the previous posts on this, it was a question in the pub quiz on Monday!
  5. NOt to worry the thesis team at Oxford has a much better job coming up, mouth checker