Job of the Month: Male researcher has spent 20 years measuring boobs

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm pleased to know that not all academics waste their time (my bold).

Research suggests bras do no good - Telegraph

Bras do nothing to help support a woman’s breasts and could even be doing damage, research has found. For years, women have been taught of the virtues of a good bra in order to make the most of their assets and defy the pull of gravity.

Now a French study has claimed that in fact breasts gain no benefit from underwear support, and that women would do better to go without.

Professor Jean-Denis Rouillon of Besançon University spent 15 years studying the anatomy of 330 women, before coming to the radical conclusion that bras are a “false necessity”.

Professor Rouillon said: “Medically, physiologically, anatomically – breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity.”

The study found that breasts were firmer and sagged less in the women who did not wear a bra, and such women were no more likely than others to suffer from back pain.
1) How the hell do I get a job like that?

2) Has Mumsnet self combusted in a fit of communal fury yet?

Wordsmith

In the interests of women's well being I have copied your link to my faceache page. We really need to disseminate this important message.

15 years and only 330 sets of bint tits?

With efficient scheduling and a good work ethic he should have been able to grope more than that every week.

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

15 years and only 330 sets of bint tits?

With efficient scheduling and a good work ethic he should have been able to grope more than that every week.

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim
I've groped more than that in 15 years. I have the restraining orders to prove it.

Phone app signatures are wank!

I have to say that on older ladies, a good bra helps give the old saggy, empty udders a good shape under clothes. That is 'til you undo the bra and they drop down to the floor in front of you ....... :)

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
Just for you Lumpy2.

An old Italian woman decides to commit suicide, so she goes to see her doctor. She asked the doctor " where is the heart located? " The doctor tells her that it is located just below the left breast. She thanks the doctor, goes home, gets her late husbands pistol out of the cupboard, takes a deep breath and shoots her left kneecap off.

the effects of gravity.

Attachments