Job Interview

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Jokes' started by lumpy2, Feb 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A bloke goes for an interview at the local council. "Do you have any allergies" asks the interviewer. "Yes caffeine" the guy replies. "Do you have any disability?" asks the interviewer. The bloke replies "I was in the army and an IED exploded next to me and blew my testicles off". "Fine" says the interviewer", you've got the job, the hours are 8 till 4, but you can start at 10". "Why's that", asks the bloke. "Well" says the interviewer "for the first two hours we stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls, so there'd be no point you being here."

(Shamlessly stolen from Faecebook. Sorry Stuart, but it made me chuckle and had to be shared)

2. I deleted my comment after you sorted it, Ive added this, to make your last make sense.

3. Cheers BC. It shouldn't really be in "armed forces jokes" either, but I'm f*cked if I can be bothered to move it.

4. A guy went for a job as a blacksmith, he was asked if he had any experience at shoeing horses, he said no, but I once told a donkey to fuck off!!!!