Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job hunters Northern Ireland

Like many former British Soldiers searching for employment i have faced increasing frustration attempting to explain the skills and experience that I have to prospective employers. Our skill set is extremely transferable however explaining that can be difficult, to that end I would like to invite any former military job hunters to forward me their CV and allow me to approach these prosepective employers on your behalf.

The organisation I work for is called allneeds recruitment, their site and social media pages can be easily found. It is my role to find and place people to permanent and temporary positions and I am passionate about supporting ex British soldiers like myself during their transition to civi Street.

My AOR is in Northern Ireland however I am happy to assist you no matter your location. Your security is as important now as it was back in the day so to ease any concerns as to the legitimacy of this post I request that any indication of home address, telephone number or anything else that you would be uncomfortable sharing be removed from your CV.

My email is ronniekennedy@allneeds.co.uk should you wish to speak further. Stay safe.

Ronnie

If you are a recruitment consultant why are you not on LinkedIn or your, supposed, company website?

I note you're called Kennedy, and you're in recruitment. You anything to do with that bunch of chancers in May Street?

If you are a recruitment consultant why are you not on LinkedIn or your, supposed, company website?
Hello Gaijin, this is a new venture for me so just getting up and running hence the reason for reaching out to build a bank of guys that I can approach employers with, don't worry your cotton socks, linked in profile is coming and you will be very welcome to give me shout.

I note you're called Kennedy, and you're in recruitment. You anything to do with that bunch of chancers in May Street?
Hello saucedoctor, nope no connection, I will hazard a guess that you received similar treatment to myself when I approached them with my CV. This highlights the frustration that some people can't see the benefits of having people with our background, experience and work ethic.

All links are to a Scottish Company with the same name?
Hello RTU'd, yes same company. They can be found on allneeds.co.uk with any enquiries directed towards enquiries@allneeds.co.uk. The company has now expanded to England and recently Northern Ireland, that's where I come in.

I appreciate that some may be hesitant but perhaps an idea to seek clarification through the contact details on the allneeds website and it is also for this reason that any personal details should be removed from CV beforehand. I for one wouldn't be banding mine around

RTU'd

War Hero
Perhaps mention Military connection?
No bio of staff may put people off?
But good luck & if I ever live North of Watford will contact you!

Latest Threads