Job for Prescott

#1
Assuming that Two Jags will be on his way now as well, what job do you think would suit the big baffoon? I reckon he should be some sort of court jester in the revamped (if ever) Millennium Dome and if ever he got heckled he could always punch them.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
Why should the cnut get a job? He should retire into obscurity and never be heard of again (after handing in his jags, free housing and all other perks of his "office")
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
Pit bull fighting. You put him in the ring with a pit bull and place your bets.
 

BB51

Old-Salt
#4
He should be employed on Salisbury Plain as a moving target.
 
#6
A bouncy castle, the entire population could jump up and down on him at once.

Ammo Boots mandatory.
 
#7
Can't think of anything - the man is pointless and has no discernable talent.
Hang on - doorstop?
 
#8
Crash test dummy for Jaguar... sorry he's already done that one.
 

BB51

Old-Salt
#9
We could send him to an animal testing lab - I am sure they could use a FAT PIG to work on.
 
#10
Actually, he was a very good bar steward on the ferries. Perhaps he could go back to that.

I reckon as soon as he leaves office - unless he gets a peerage, without having to pay for it - his missus will up and leave the fat t*rd.

The Prescotts will miss the 'high life'.
 
#11
The Deputy P.M. Presclott,
He is a useless bUgger,
He is not fit, To shovel sh1t,
From one heap to another! :D
 
#12
Presco the fat wassock, should be made to undergo humility training. Anyone with so little talent should not be opening collective orifices to gab on about anything! That goes for breathing as well.
 
#13
IC Butt Party at a nuclear test site?

Pogo-stick tester at a landmine factory?

Shark wrangler?

Totally Organic Fertiliser? He's full of it and you're guaranteed a bumper crop of rhubarb.

Recruitment officer for the National Lesbian Society?

Oh, the possibilities are endless.
 
#14
De la Hoyas' boxing coach - a none event for loads of money
 
#15
smartascarrots said:
IC Butt Party at a nuclear test site?

Pogo-stick tester at a landmine factory?

Shark wrangler?

Totally Organic Fertiliser? He's full of it and you're guaranteed a bumper crop of rhubarb.

Recruitment officer for the National Lesbian Society?

Oh, the possibilities are endless.
I LIKE the first one! :twisted:
 
#16
Petriburg said:
smartascarrots said:
IC Butt Party at a nuclear test site?

Pogo-stick tester at a landmine factory?

Shark wrangler?

Totally Organic Fertiliser? He's full of it and you're guaranteed a bumper crop of rhubarb.

Recruitment officer for the National Lesbian Society?

Oh, the possibilities are endless.
I LIKE the first one! :twisted:
and the weather will be good!
 
#17
Lets take a logical approach: what are his skills and attributes?

He never does a day's hard work
Hes got a flash motor
He thinks he a ladies' man and likes his ho's
He has a decent right cross and isn't afraid to use when with minders
Hes got no sense of style

So maybe he'll make a decent pimp. What do you think?
 
#18
Lock him in a glass box* as a terrible warning to all female employees of HMG, with a suitable sign....

Power is an Aphrodisiac.

YOU may end up waking up next to something like THIS.






*Airholes optional
 
#19
Jastus said:
Lets take a logical approach: what are his skills and attributes?

He never does a day's hard work
Hes got a flash motor
He thinks he a ladies' man and likes his ho's
He has a decent right cross and isn't afraid to use when with minders
Hes got no sense of style

So maybe he'll make a decent pimp. What do you think?
Faye Turney will shortly need a new job. :?

Could JP be relied upon to look after her? 8) (In any sense you care to choose.) :roll:
 
#20
Bet he's a shoe in as a delivery rep for Ginsters. (Other brands of pastry based products are available).

Second thoughts might eat the stock.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top