Job for Prescott

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Assuming that Two Jags will be on his way now as well, what job do you think would suit the big baffoon? I reckon he should be some sort of court jester in the revamped (if ever) Millennium Dome and if ever he got heckled he could always punch them.

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why should the cnut get a job? He should retire into obscurity and never be heard of again (after handing in his jags, free housing and all other perks of his "office")

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Pit bull fighting. You put him in the ring with a pit bull and place your bets.

4. He should be employed on Salisbury Plain as a moving target.

5. Ha! Wouldn't last more than one well placed round!

6. A bouncy castle, the entire population could jump up and down on him at once.

Ammo Boots mandatory.

7. Can't think of anything - the man is pointless and has no discernable talent.
    Hang on - doorstop?

8. Crash test dummy for Jaguar... sorry he's already done that one.

9. We could send him to an animal testing lab - I am sure they could use a FAT PIG to work on.

10. Actually, he was a very good bar steward on the ferries. Perhaps he could go back to that.

I reckon as soon as he leaves office - unless he gets a peerage, without having to pay for it - his missus will up and leave the fat t*rd.

The Prescotts will miss the 'high life'.

11. The Deputy P.M. Presclott,
    He is a useless bUgger,
    He is not fit, To shovel sh1t,
    From one heap to another! :D

12. Presco the fat wassock, should be made to undergo humility training. Anyone with so little talent should not be opening collective orifices to gab on about anything! That goes for breathing as well.

13. IC Butt Party at a nuclear test site?

Pogo-stick tester at a landmine factory?

Shark wrangler?

Totally Organic Fertiliser? He's full of it and you're guaranteed a bumper crop of rhubarb.

Recruitment officer for the National Lesbian Society?

Oh, the possibilities are endless.

14. De la Hoyas' boxing coach - a none event for loads of money

15. I LIKE the first one! :twisted: