• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Job descriptions

She works in one!

For some reason they don't seem to have job descriptions (my view, sgt cant be arrsed to do them, delegate, way of the world)

Nah she wouldn't bother with that, not the type, although I wouldn't put it past her to be getting it to use it to prod a few of the lazy fekkers she works with!

Will let her know about jpa, if no joy she can ring AMD ( I presume that's the medics version of our glourious DEME A?)

What she does need to know is that on the bottom of each AMS JS it states "additional duties as required by the line manager"..........this prevents said soldier trying to use the "it's not on my Job Spec" line :)

Latest Threads