Job descriptions

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by armr617, Sep 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wife needs a CMT cl1 job description (med centre role)can't find it on the intranet, any serious ideas?
  2. ring a med centre and ask for one.
  3. She works in one!

For some reason they don't seem to have job descriptions (my view, sgt cant be arrsed to do them, delegate, way of the world)
  4. Ring AMD, they have everyones job description.
  5. All job specs are recorded on JPA, they are called Position Profile Reports. Get your wife to speak to her unit HR, it'll take seconds (unless her unit HR is AGC SPS!!)
  6. Sounds like a certain wifey wants to quote what her job spec says.................??
  7. Nah she wouldn't bother with that, not the type, although I wouldn't put it past her to be getting it to use it to prod a few of the lazy fekkers she works with!

Will let her know about jpa, if no joy she can ring AMD ( I presume that's the medics version of our glourious DEME A?)
  8. What she does need to know is that on the bottom of each AMS JS it states "additional duties as required by the line manager"..........this prevents said soldier trying to use the "it's not on my Job Spec" line :)