Job Brief...?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Coopzer, Feb 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My recruiter rang me up yesterday for a date on the Job briefs, he said what job you looking at and i said Grenadier Guards and he then made a appointment for me on tuesday. So what should i be learning about what do i need to know? How should i dress?

2. Get on the army website and read up on the gren gds, then goolge them and see what else you can learn about them. You should wear a suit if you have one or at least a shirt and tie.
  3. Job brief...hmmmm...judging the state of this governments attitude towards the services...thats a perfect title for your career...Brief!

Dress?....pair of thongs, flip flops and a chav hood should do the trick :lol: Good luck youngster!
  4. a PAIR of thongs!?
  5. A suit ? If so i'd have to go and buy one!
  6. yeah a suit, ironed shirt, shiny shoes, make sure you shave, have a haircut if needed, no long sideburns.

first impressions count, especially with the recruitment officer.
  7. Yes a suit. (No reason why you cant wear a thong underneath though 8) )You're going to need one at some point. Matalan... Or better still, ASDA, £25. Bargain at twice the price!

Have a butchers here too.

Edited to add, P.S have some "none bone," questions prepared to ask the recruiter at the end... they like that sort of thing apparently!