Job Application

Apologise if anyone has seen this but it was sent in to the office and it needs a wider audience.....

Good for a laugh, website very funny.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/bodyguard.fpalomba/english.htm

Florent PALOMBA

France

Mobile:(33)6.15.93.18.63

Email:florent698@wanadoo.fr

Http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bodyguard.fpalomba/

Agent

Dear Sirs,

This is with a lot of interest that I send you my resume in order to offer my services in the security field.

I have received a strong vocational training in the French army, acquired exellent knowledges as a bodyguard, and worked as an Agent of Closed Protection, as well as a special security driver.

My experience as a man with practical experience acquired into the 3 rd R.P.I.Ma (Marine airborn infantry’s Regiment) my good physical condition due to me healthy way of living (Professional boxer: discipline and rigour) and my qualities as a man of action; make me think that I have all the necessary qualities you are expecting for this position.

In case of integrating your team, would give me the opportunity to show you the extent of my abilities. I really would like to obtain an appointment in order to discuss and explain the reasons of my application.

I am sure that we could have mutval benefits in a closed-work collaboration and I will be delighted to explain my professional objectives.

You can have a look to my website: Http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bodyguard.fpalomba/

Thank you for the full attention given to my application and be sure that I am looking forward to meeting you.

Yours faithfully

I loved this bit...

Remain operational, qualified for driving cars, boats and able to book flights...
Clever fcuker.

His web site doesn't half blather on, I bet he's a great laugh at parties. :roll:

Latest Threads