Job Application

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MrBenaud, Mar 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologise if anyone has seen this but it was sent in to the office and it needs a wider audience.....

Good for a laugh, website very funny.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/bodyguard.fpalomba/english.htm

Florent PALOMBA

France

Mobile:(33)6.15.93.18.63

Email:florent698@wanadoo.fr

Http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bodyguard.fpalomba/

Agent

Dear Sirs,

This is with a lot of interest that I send you my resume in order to offer my services in the security field.

I have received a strong vocational training in the French army, acquired exellent knowledges as a bodyguard, and worked as an Agent of Closed Protection, as well as a special security driver.

My experience as a man with practical experience acquired into the 3 rd R.P.I.Ma (Marine airborn infantry’s Regiment) my good physical condition due to me healthy way of living (Professional boxer: discipline and rigour) and my qualities as a man of action; make me think that I have all the necessary qualities you are expecting for this position.

In case of integrating your team, would give me the opportunity to show you the extent of my abilities. I really would like to obtain an appointment in order to discuss and explain the reasons of my application.

I am sure that we could have mutval benefits in a closed-work collaboration and I will be delighted to explain my professional objectives.

You can have a look to my website: Http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bodyguard.fpalomba/

Thank you for the full attention given to my application and be sure that I am looking forward to meeting you.

Yours faithfully

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I loved this bit...

Clever fcuker.

His web site doesn't half blather on, I bet he's a great laugh at parties. :roll:

3. '...Closed watching of children...' 8O

4. Craftiness is a weapon

see what I made out this stick and some green string...?

5. He even did a stint in the black and white minstrel show ....

[​IMG]

6. "Polyvalent and ready to act in the 3 dimensions" :? :? WTF???

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Ah yes, the famous Underwater Knife-Fighting Course...

8. polyvalent, is that something to do with looking after parots ?

9. he is a knob,

but quite entertaining.

could hire him as a kiddies entertainer.

then again, perhaps not!

H.