Job Advert | Production Chef

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lcp_jones, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Salary: £22,765 per annum. This post is full-time, for 37 hours per week.

The Role

Our catering service has earned an enviable reputation for delivering quality and value. We are looking for a special craft professional who, through their production and team leadership skills............

Full Details: Link

See Also: Link

2. Tou sad tw@t, hopefully none of your family go missing you sick basta@d

3. I'm not convinved you've grasped the purpose of the naafi bar. And judging by your signature, i hope none of your family get the needle from a mad doctor!

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

:clap:

5. ........Oh I get it now I looked at the pics, I'm a bit slow today! 8O

6. Please let thick tw@ts like me in on the gag then, because it makes no sense to me. :?

7. Nope, don't get it.....

8. Ha ha, that made me chuckle!

9. Judging by your sig block lets hope none of your elderly relatives get murdered by their local GP. I do hope though, that they get raped by burglars............black ones with huge, gnarled cocks topped with a beautiful aubergine glans.

10. Good one. Made me laugh. You need to be from the North to understand the detail I think, or be more widely aware of current events.

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Bowobear. Lonza. Dogdrool. KrazyIvan. The weekend cloud of internet fuckwit toxin is early, I see. It's even spread to the thread originator, who has complained about his own thread still being perfectly visible.