Job Advert | Production Chef

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lcp_jones, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Salary: £22,765 per annum. This post is full-time, for 37 hours per week.

The Role

Our catering service has earned an enviable reputation for delivering quality and value. We are looking for a special craft professional who, through their production and team leadership skills............

Full Details: Link

See Also: Link

2. Tou sad tw@t, hopefully none of your family go missing you sick basta@d

3. I'm not convinved you've grasped the purpose of the naafi bar. And judging by your signature, i hope none of your family get the needle from a mad doctor!

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

:clap:

5. ........Oh I get it now I looked at the pics, I'm a bit slow today! 8O

6. Please let thick tw@ts like me in on the gag then, because it makes no sense to me. :?

7. Krazy_Ivan

Krazy_Ivan On ROPs

Nope, don't get it.....

8. Ha ha, that made me chuckle!

9. Judging by your sig block lets hope none of your elderly relatives get murdered by their local GP. I do hope though, that they get raped by burglars............black ones with huge, gnarled cocks topped with a beautiful aubergine glans.

10. Good one. Made me laugh. You need to be from the North to understand the detail I think, or be more widely aware of current events.

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Bowobear. Lonza. Dogdrool. KrazyIvan. The weekend cloud of internet fuckwit toxin is early, I see. It's even spread to the thread originator, who has complained about his own thread still being perfectly visible.