Joanne Rust

MrMemory

War Hero
"I've gone from being a stalwart of the community, trying to save our NHS, volunteering at the night shelter, and organising litter picks, to somebody who receives death threats."

Now being reported in her local paper.

A typical response of that type. To do something wrong but then switch around to deflect criticism and make it look like she's the victim.

"I've gone from being a stalwart of the community, trying to save our NHS, volunteering at the night shelter, and organising litter picks, to somebody who breaks a curfew to spread Coronavirus to the many not the few."
Fixed that for her

May I be the 1st to say, "I would". Though she's obviously bat-shit mental AND from Norfolk!
Norfolk? Are you related? No. You've got no chance!

Shame the Guardia Civil didn't give her a 9mm hole between her eyes.
Ah yes i hear the Uk version of that on the news "person is helping the police with their enquiries"

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
I would though, just need a ball gag so she couldn’t whine about Jeremy the saviour of the nation during the dirty deed.

Picture of Jo on her website www.iwantashag.com
View attachment 459268
Turn On's: Watersports, small talk with Jeremy & breaking Spanish Law.
Turn Off's: The Tories, The Law & Blokes who dont support her way of thinking.

Can accommodate.
Picture of Jo on her website www.iwantashag.com
View attachment 459268
Turn On's: Watersports, small talk with Jeremy & breaking Spanish Law.
Turn Off's: The Tories, The Law & Blokes who dont support her way of thinking.

Can accommodate.
That site is an absolute eyesore!

"I've gone from being a stalwart of the community, trying to save our NHS, volunteering at the night shelter, and organising litter picks, to somebody who receives death threats."
”stalwart of community” in who’s opinion?

”trying to save the NHS” single handedly and from what?

”volunteering at the night shelter” but actually doing anything? Or even going?

”organising litter picks” but presumably only being present, not involved?

”receiving death threats” like the threat of death you posed to others?

An earlier post alluded to her feeling it was ok because the Tour Operator was still going there. You now see what my working life boils down to; dealing with morons who dig a hole and then blame the Tour Operator for having a shop in the same row of shops as a hardware store that sells spades.

Latest Threads