Joanne Rust

Yokel

LE
I did start a GILF thread some months back. You know what happened? It got binned by a mod who said I needed to see a doctor.
You need to see several doctors. An Opthalmogist and a Psychiatrist. You seem to have an Oedipus complex.

Doctors can not generally cure self-delusion.
No but they can have a good laugh, and get weirdos locked up.

I thought Joanne Rust would be like Joanne Guest. Sadly not.

Morning @monkey123,
May I be the 1st to say, "I would". Though she's obviously bat-shit mental AND from Norfolk!
You may not have a few years ago. Then she qualified for the @ScaleyAlbereto fattie thread

A mum who never feels hungry after having 90% of her stomach removed has told how she needs to set an alarm on her phone to remind her to eat.

Medics took out most of 47-year-old Jo Rust’s stomach after it became gangrenous when it got tangled in a gastric band she had fitted to trim down from 20stone.
Jo was a huge fattie who had to have her stomach sorted rather than filling her fat mouth. Weak bitch

bedended

War Hero
You may not have a few years ago. Then she qualified for the @ScaleyAlbereto fattie thread

Jo was a huge fattie who had to have her stomach sorted rather than filling her fat mouth. Weak bitch

Morning @Fat_Cav,
Reading the op I figured she 'wasn't all there' upstairs. Reading your post/article. I now know that she's definately not all there downstairs as well:).

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Picture of Jo on her website www.iwantashag.com
1585049488586.png

Turn On's: Watersports, small talk with Jeremy & breaking Spanish Law.
Turn Off's: The Tories, The Law & Blokes who dont support her way of thinking.

Can accommodate.

Latest Threads