Joanne Rust

Joanne Rust -

active on twitter-

following a quick dip in the pool

nolonger active on twitter

lol,

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
As mad as the other loony's who follow Jeremy.
1585036395115.png

The truth is she was nicked for being a law breaking mad cow!

Maybe one for the GILFs you would thread

bedended

War Hero
Joanne Rust -

active on twitter-

lol,
Morning @monkey123,
May I be the 1st to say, "I would". Though she's obviously bat-shit mental AND from Norfolk!

What a silly whore!

Having read the undoubtedly non-biased article, it is clear that she is one of the many utterly entitled types so common these days. It's all about 'me' and my rights!

Joanne Rust -

active on twitter-

lol,
Another entitled labour activist. This is why everyone hates them.

MrMemory

War Hero
File under attention seeker.

Just after the election, which she and the Labour Party lost in part due to their anti-semitism some graffiti appeared on the wall outside her house apparently in support of the Jewish Defence League, a far right group..

At the time Rust commented that it demonstrated that racism was just a Labour problem. However when the police asked to view the CCTV which apparently she has pointing at her property it had been turned off that day. Go figure.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 08.22.39.png

Last edited:
"I foolishly assumed if our tour operators were still sending us, it might be ok. Also, it was hard to contemplate losing all the money we'd spent on it."

There speaks promising leadership material for the Labour party.

"I foolishly assumed if our tour operators were still sending us, it might be ok. Also, it was hard to contemplate losing all the money we'd spent on it."

There speaks promising leadership material for the Labour party.
Perhaps she ignored quarantine as she believed Coronavirus should be for the many not the few

Can I be the 2nd to say I would?

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours* wife ox

*even if that 'neighbour' is a sodding long way away

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours* wife ox

*even if that 'neighbour' is a sodding long way away
But your supposed to love thy neighbor, and what better way to show love than a struggle cuddle ?

But your supposed to love thy neighbor, and what better way to show love than a struggle cuddle ?

Ask A*** S******, err I mean that RAF Chinook Pilot, various BBC celebs from the 70's/80's, Harvey Weinstein...

Latest Threads