• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Joanna Lumley and the Ghurkas on Guardian CiF posts needed!

From what i read it's the bloody government thats doing it and not the guardian.The Gurkas have earned the right to stay in the UK.Here in the US as far as i know,non US citizens serving in the US military upon discharge can apply for citizenship and most do.So why cant the UK do the same.?

This is quite suprising, its reasonable to expect that the Gurdian readers might find something to object about, hence the reason I think AJ put the link up but isn't it encouraging that all the comments have been 100% supportive. is this a sign of the times maybe

Seems we are quite happy to let work shy scum into the country put them up in mansions at tax payers expense whilst they sign on but people who deserve help and have earned it are left out to dry.

a sad state of affairs this country morales have becoem

Latest Threads