Jo Guest, shame.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Jan 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fcuking hell! Poor old Jo. Had a beer with her once at Waterloo, cracking laugh.

2. Man... £10,000 a photo and now on a threadbare sofa... chin up.

TB

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well I think she still looks ok, and if she is ever desperate................!

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

How about some help from greatful ARRSE members - and I don't mean donations of sperms or skids. :D

5. Fucking hell, if THAT counts as bloated?? She still can't be more than a size 10.

6. Perhaps MDN can organise a whip round here for her if she promisies to get the puppies out for an Arrse photoshoot when she's better.

If that's what turning to healthy living does, I'm sticking to pie and chips!

7. The women with the perfect t+ts

8. do you get a choice in a cookhouse nowadays then????

9. She looks a bit 'heroine chic' in that photo. Used, abused, and in need of another injection...

10. Its a shame she lost her looks, it really is.
    But im not about to feel sorry for her now shes broke.
    Wrinkles, saggyness, bloating? Its called old age love, doctors wont be able to cure it.
    No money, living on the bread line? You shouldnt have squandered your fortune on booze, drugs and other stupid things.
    She may aswell just keep getting her baps oot, only difference being they will be shown in readers wives rather than loaded.

11. Looking at the before and after phots I'd still biff it now!!!!!!

12. Jo and the troops in Basra.

Attached Files:

13. Just done the same, not too shabby, just got dark hair and a little bit older, in my opinion.

14. She hardly 'looks terrible' on the snap in the NOTW.

She's removed her make up, let her hair go back to its natural colour and stuck her stomach out a bit!!

Sounds like every woman first thing in the morning, pre-morning fart.