Jo Cleary Facebook Campaigner or MILF after C0ck?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I 'd bang it 'till the neighbours complained about the smell

You're a pair twats. She's a good lass and I don't know why you would think she was proper dirty, but...............oh yes, not'arf. Aoooow!

Ah, the lovely Jo. If you went through the shop back in the eighties, you might remember her father Denis, or AcSM Cleary to you 'orrible lot.

Juan_Ramirez_III said:
She is, in a word, rats, which lately seems to tick all the boxes for me..well that and bovine features.
Wash your mouth out! She has five times the EQ (essence quotient) of your recent cleft palletted conquest, and I'll bet her hoop's tastier too.

and she'd make a proper good scoff afterwards

T

Tremaine

I loved this though, couldn't have put it better:

"by Drew Vernon

How is it that Anjem Choudrey is allowed to live in this country and enjoy free education for his family as well as healthcare, presumably social security benefits and all the other benefits this country gives him, and treat us all as he does. If he doesn't like the English that much why doesn't he go back where he came from. His problem is he's too greedy and knows if he went back he would live a life of poverty. The man is a coward and a useless part of society. He and his cronies should be thrown out of Britain, but then we're just too soft aren't we. The French would never wear him. Forget their rights - they don't have any. Banish them from our country, and all who side with him."

.....Just as a matter of clarification, the poster of the link to the one million site has NO links to the UAF.
I'm anti-BNP. I'm a 'wife-of'. I tried to join Jo Cleary's group to show my support. I was blocked before I'd even joined. Him indoors asked, on the groups wall, why this was. And was accused of being a troll. *shrugs* Try googling Dennis Raines (ex. admin of the group) & Mike Mosley. (I joined the army and they SENT ME ABROAD!!!! Oh noes...)
Just saying....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yorkshire_Warrior The Intelligence Cell 19
Dr_Evil Army Reserve 68
amazing__lobster Gaming and Software 55