Jo Brand

I am so disappointed, broken hearted even. I saw the title of the thread, my heart beat faster, the witch is dead. But no she still lives spewing her unfunny left wing bile to all care of the BBC

All of the above.

It’s that stupid, smug smile that grips me. Like a ripple on a bucket of shit.

"Jo Brand is funny". In the same way that I won the Monaco Grand Prix by over a minute in a Metro GTi and then spent the rest of the evening playing lead guitar with Led Zeppelin, Guns n' Roses and Iron Maiden.

"Jo Brand is funny". In the same way that I won the Monaco Grand Prix by over a minute in a Metro GTi and then spent the rest of the evening playing lead guitar with Led Zeppelin, Guns n' Roses and Iron Maiden.
Funny for certain people - the same ones who find a one-trick-pony like that palsied lass funny.
I find it cringeworthy.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
There’s a lot of negativity in the room today... I’m sure most of it is an act and her family all love her - lighten up fellas ffs!

Henry Coles new show Find it Fix it Drive it, has the Psyco Nurse doing a voice over on the series.
FFS Why? Henry's not everyone's cup of tea, but she sounds so depressed. Why couldn't they give the gig to someone with a bit of enthusiasm.

She has been at it again and in the News today. According to her, those idiots throwing milkshakes should replace it with battery acid. Outrageous and inexcusable you may say? Not so. She is being defended by all and sundry as apparently it was a joke. Well I never. She tells jokes?