JNCO Corrective training

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by UKLF_Kat, Jun 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone out there got any tricks to keep gobby little scrotes quiet in the cookhouse :?
    Any thoughts tips or advice would be great
  2. Take them behind the gunsheds and beat them about the head with a handspike.
  3. Feed them decent scoff, so that they have their mouths full?
  4. now theres an idea :lol:
  5. Have u any idea the sh!t my guys eat ? chips and beans with everything.

"But its better than the sh1t they serve @ Blandford" was the most encouraging comment when one my lads returned from the Motherland
  6. Get some swingers you bungie backed lezza.
  7. tell if they do not shut up they will have to spend the night with the para's & a bucket-load of vaseline.
  8. or even worse no vaseline
  9. Or vaseline with sand in it.
  10. is that a pesonal preference :?: :?: :?: :?:
  11. Or the worse scenario of all .................. no paras!!!! 8O 8O 8O
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Show them a picture of pentwyn & tell em " If you dont f*** up,I'll send it around"
    That'd scare the sh1te out of anyone!
  13. DEAD or ALIVE.
  14. No Knocker, suprisingly not. Its more fun if it hurts :twisted: LMAO
  15. Okay a few ideas to keep them quiet, might not be perfect but hope it works;

Put a TV in the cook house, MTV, Simpsons, Futureama can keep the "kids" entertained and quiet.

Run a Quiz, they need to be quiet to hear you read out questions, and then the individual/ team etc to win gets a prize, like no stag/ guard house duty, lay in, run ashore etc etc. Or the loosing team gets stag, extra duties and so on, so they want to listen and win, therefore are quiet.

If they are seroiously arsing about, scary RSM type present will put them back in check.

Hope something works out and the kids behave, if not send the RSM in with the RPs and then they can resolve it as they know best.