JMQC and EFP?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by the_wee_man, Apr 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was a CMT for 9 yrs, during that time I completed my JMQC (Oct 96) and my EFP1 (2000) and promoted to subs full screw . In 2002 I transfered to the dark side. 12 yrs in and I am still a full screw. Because I transfered I was unable to pick up my 3rd. Can anyone tell me what cse eg CLM etc will need to do if and when I get promoted?
    Many thanks.

2. Dark side?

3. The QARANC is that dark enough?

4. Plenty dark!!!
    Are you mad
    On selection for SNCO, you get called forward for CLM-SMQC, same as any CMT or AMS soldier. You will also need to complete part 2 CLM (old efp), speak to nearest education centre for details.

5. why do the QA's insist on transfers redoing their own special version of the jmqc when its clearly on your docs that you've done it years before?

6. deleted

7. Many thanks,
    Cheers Karabiner

8. What special version?? They do the same as the rest of the AMS :roll:

Please don't feed their superiority complex anymore than it is already :wink:

9. deleted

10. i meant special as in special needs, not they they are great!

my jmc was reme, but we also have RE, RMP, RS on the course and all have to redo it. how is the AMS's different that requires all corps transfers to redo it?

11. You will find that each Corps / Regiment has it's on special to arm training that has to be done. So no matter how good you think you are, you will still be required to complete the AMS's promotion courses. But hey, shouldn't be anything to worry about, all you roughty toughty's out there, should it!!!!!!!!!!