jlrra tug o war squad 92

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by BROCKS, Dec 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. alright all? ive been viewing this site for a while as an ex gunner,but only just registered,i must say reading some of your messages has brought back a lot of memories! ive been out 10 yrs but once a gunner always a gunner eh? anyway just thought id see if theres anyone else on here who was also in the unstoppable91/ 92 jlrra tug o war squad,we were the very last 1 yr intake(wiping a tear from my eye haha)cheers brocks
  2. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Shame it wasnt a year before hand :)
  3. i take it you were in the91 squad then gq? cant disagree with you,we were awesome,but i know the 91 squad did even better! just getting a bit nostalgic in me old age haha, JLRRA had an amazing reputation for tug o war tho,a lot could be attributed to tug lawson,that man could produce winners!the guy had a lot of clout as well.you just knew when you walked out that the other team were s***ing themselves as they didnt want to be dragged through the mud by some skinny 16/17 yr olds hahaha
  4. Hi there,

There are a few photo's of the 91 and 92 JLRRA TOW Team within 14 Regt RA's mess, aka the new home to the RA Central Mess.

A good friend of mine was in the 91 squad, i will get him to pm you for a chin wag.
  5. cheers mate, i might know him,just depends if he was 91/92 squad,there was a bit of an overlap,happy days!!