jlrra tug o war squad 92

alright all? ive been viewing this site for a while as an ex gunner,but only just registered,i must say reading some of your messages has brought back a lot of memories! ive been out 10 yrs but once a gunner always a gunner eh? anyway just thought id see if theres anyone else on here who was also in the unstoppable91/ 92 jlrra tug o war squad,we were the very last 1 yr intake(wiping a tear from my eye haha)cheers brocks

i take it you were in the91 squad then gq? cant disagree with you,we were awesome,but i know the 91 squad did even better! just getting a bit nostalgic in me old age haha, JLRRA had an amazing reputation for tug o war tho,a lot could be attributed to tug lawson,that man could produce winners!the guy had a lot of clout as well.you just knew when you walked out that the other team were s***ing themselves as they didnt want to be dragged through the mud by some skinny 16/17 yr olds hahaha

BROCKS said:
i take it you were in the91 squad then gq? cant disagree with you,we were awesome,but i know the 91 squad did even better! just getting a bit nostalgic in me old age haha, JLRRA had an amazing reputation for tug o war tho,a lot could be attributed to tug lawson,that man could produce winners!the guy had a lot of clout as well.you just knew when you walked out that the other team were s***ing themselves as they didnt want to be dragged through the mud by some skinny 16/17 yr olds hahaha
Hi there,

There are a few photo's of the 91 and 92 JLRRA TOW Team within 14 Regt RA's mess, aka the new home to the RA Central Mess.

A good friend of mine was in the 91 squad, i will get him to pm you for a chin wag.

cheers mate, i might know him,just depends if he was 91/92 squad,there was a bit of an overlap,happy days!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Gunners 1
BROCKS Gunners 0
S Gunners 2