jlr bovvy

Discussion in 'RAC' started by 00eb85, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. so who apart from me was at jlr bovvy in 1974 i then went onto catterick to train pn chieftain then of to baor to my rgt 13/18

2. When 74? if september their are quite a few of us on here from that term, mostly B squadron.

3. I was A Sqn,passed off in Aug´74.Intake with P+te H+mm+nd 13/18th in Jan ´73,I think he passed off later,IIRC to Hohne.

Attached Files:

4. I too was with P H. Passed of Dec 74 with [mega huge pass off 7 divisions passing off] Snowy, Mez, Taz, Mick B*ll*** etc. Remember C Sqn - 4 half pints per day per man - yeah right. It was a long way back to the spiders one eye on contra rotate on the lookout for Herman (just in case it was true)- coaches to Weymouth battered POSB's etc etc. :thumright:

5. I passed off Dec 74 to 3RTR with B*b C*ates, J*hn 'Sn*tty' R*ch*rds*n all originally A Sqn, then into C Sqn with the B Sqn lads for pass off term. Then straight to Hohne Gunnery School - which was, as I recall, accomodated with 13/18th.

What was the name of the big disco in Bergen with all the bars?

6. Joined 10 Sept 74 B Sqn seems like yesterday!!!!!
    Part of the first 3 term group then of to Catterick for CVR(T) dvrs crse then to the 4/7 in Tidworth before joining the 15/19H in Ireland.

7. Do we not have a JLR topic?

8. Can't bea ar*sed to scroll down - who are you - the thread police LOL :thumright:

9. Furry muff.

10. `Zum Weinberg´,seen more blood spilled there than wine though!

11. Cheers Midnight

12. Show us your face 'Conehead' yep I've crossed over :thumleft:

13. Show us your face 'Conehead' yep I've crossed over :thumleft: Anyway I were JLR Sep 77-Dec 78, Smith 14/20 KRH were my evil Trp Sgt. Any ex 14/20th can say what happened to him or the drill pig 'Rudge', nice bloke actually :thumleft:

14. Mez is apparently now ranching cattle in Alberta :thumright: