Jizzmonkeys Photo Album NOT WORK SAFE

I came across this photo album while searching for Walts, I viewed the first few and then couldn't stop, I then viewed the whole album a couple times more, they give a frank view of what this American Soldier and his squad have seen during their tour. Warning some of the pictures are pretty disturbing but thought provoking all the same.

Jizzmonkeys Album

VerminWA said:
I came across this photo album while searching for Walts, I viewed the first few and then couldn't stop, I then viewed the whole album a couple times more, they give a frank view of what this American Soldier and his squad have seen during their tour. Warning some of the pictures are pretty disturbing but thought provoking all the same.
"ome of the pictures are pretty disturbing but thought provoking all the same", well, pretty... no, disturbing.... yes and thought provoking....... yes, for everyone except the man who's skull was emptied of it's contents, anyway.

Gunny Highway said:
Page two, bottom two media files (right click, save as, around 3-4Mb's each). Excellent night views of attack helicopters firing at targets.
Awesome! - what exactly is that?

TTFN

BFG

TARE said:
http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/1WFR-NORTHERN-IRELAND/aau

Walt found. Top OP mate they will never find you except if you are modelling for your boyfriend
No he isn't, He's 1 WFR.

A walt is someone who's pretending to be something he's not...

TARE

Old-Salt
You were the one that mentioned walts...............

Quality photos..........Good drills colonial cousins