Jimmy Saville

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by Paton216tech, Oct 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What has Jimmy Saville and acne got in common ?
    They both come on girls faces when they are 14............ hows about that then ?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pre pubescent, feminine itching ?.... Try Saville-on
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 'Dear Jimmy, I'm a big fan of the violin...Could you fix it for me to spend a day with a fiddler?'..
    From Megan 12.

Jimmy: "Jackpot".
    • Like Like x 5
  4. jimmy savile's last request was that after his death his ashes were to be put in an etch-a-sketch so that kids can still fiddle with his knob!

News flash: scores of dyslexic parents have just beaten up Jimmy Sommerville.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Whats the difference between a Greyhound & Jimmy Saville ? At least the Greyhound would wait for the Hare to appear......."
    • Like Like x 3
  6. JJB Sports are selling iconic gold replica Jimmy Savile tracksuits: they come with an adult sized top but you have to squeeze in to children's bottoms.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. The BBC News channel has just displayed images of three of the women who've claimed to have been tinkered with by Sir Jimmy Savile in his dressing room. They showed a current picture of each woman and a picture taken of each of them in the '70s: the caption read - Now then, now then, now then.....
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Susan Boyle has now made a complaint to police.

She states ..... I was locked in a room with Jimmy Saville and he never touched me
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Derek Acorah has been receiving messages from people JS fingered in the morgue.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That was only because she was about 40 years too old for him.

Mind you, after her appearance on TV suicide bombings took a marked downturn, the fanatics had found what a virgin looked like!!
    • Like Like x 5
  11. What's brown, stinks, is six inches long and you wouldn't want to find in your kids bedroom?

Jimmy Saviles cigar

What have Jimmy Saville, Margaret Thatcher and Arthur Scargill got in common?They all shafted minors during the 80's!

As i walked into my 13year olds bedroom i tripped on an 8 inch long brown object with a wet end. Shocked and disgusted i confronted her when she got home from school. What do you call that? I asked. Ashamed she replied sorry dad it's my vibrator. Thank fuck for that i said. I thought it was jimmy savilles cigar!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

It's nearly Halloween, and i need an outfit to scare the kids with - anyone got a red tracksuit blonde wig, jewellery and a cigar i can borrow ?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Nobody has pointed the finger at Rod Hull yet,

I saw him on the BBC repeatedly fisting a young bird throughout the 1980's.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Now then, now then, now then...McDonalds have just announced their latest burger....The McSavile Sandwich - 84 year old meat between 13 year old baps!!!

15. saville.jpg
    • Like Like x 3