Jimmy, Gary & Now Freddie!

T

trowel

After much thought and soul seeking I have decided that the right and proper thing to do is to hand myself over to the authorities. When I was 14 I did grope, and indeed, fondle girls of a similar age. I am bereft, I now realise that I was an underage paedophile. Will those middle aged ladies they have become ever find it in their hearts to forgive me. Sob.

Little Miss Muffet, sat on her tuffet
Her knickers all tattered and torn
It wasn't a spider who sat down beside her
It was Jimmy Savile with the horn.

Dear Jim,

Freddie Star ate my hamster..

Then fingered my beaver.

And Gary Glitter wanked on my pony tail.

Please, don't fix anything fucking else for me...

Yours truly

Emily Phlanges mate
Fingrin-le-hole
Hants
WC1
Dear Sir, you are a dirty, dirty bastard. But fucking funny with it. Keep up the good work.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
So rumours turn into facts and into scandals.... particularly when the person is dead.

Whats next? Someone claiming they saw Leonard Cheshire VC wearing a frock? Winston Churchill hanging out the back of a goat? Mother Theresa pissed up on cider in the Bigg Market offering a back scuttle for a bag of chips?

So rumours turn into facts and into scandals.... particularly when the person is dead.

Whats next? Someone claiming they saw Leonard Cheshire VC wearing a frock? Winston Churchill hanging out the back of a goat? Mother Theresa pissed up on cider in the Bigg Market offering a back scuttle for a bag of chips?
Even his own family have started to disclose JS's proclivities Uncle Jimmy took me to his sick parties: Nephew tells how his childhood was stolen at 13 | Mail Online

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I am currently awaiting the headline - 'Freddy Starr ate my tampon'

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davros_the_Dalek Royal Signals 29
msr Royal Signals 1
Red-On Royal Signals 5