Jimmy Carter: This Isnt the Real America

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by TankiesYank, Nov 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From a former President...another viewpoint on the current state of America here.

A sample:

Killer bunny notwithstanding, I like him as a speaker.
  2. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Cor Tanquista....that's sticking the ole neck out a bit isn't it?

Agreeing with the Monster of White Plains? The man who suggested Americans might have a moral obligation to the rest of the planet in terms of their energy consumption and consider driving more slowly ?

The man who was ( apparentely) single-handedly responsible for allowing the US Embassy in Tehran to be overrun by Koran-waving jihadis who subsequently, ahem, detained a number of US citizens against their will until Uncle Ronnie took the White House by storm ?

( and sent Ollie North to sell Iran HAWK missles...but, as Mr Kipling said, that's a story for another day ...)

Agreeing with the man who also said

Gracious,mi hijita, you got the flak-jacket handy ?

Tell it like it is, Peanut !

Lee Shaver
  3. Well, yes. But at least he served in the regular US forces (he was a nuclear submariner before going back to peanut farming)...
  4. Point taken. I am recruiting ex-THEM to provide 24-hour bodyguard services for my family as we speak.

Jimmy Carter's killer bunny attack.

"Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!"
  5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

The link provided makes reference to coypus, dreaded scourge of the Fens in our very own East Anglia !!

Note the ferocious snarl and menacing incisors....

Big up for springing to the deefence of Joe Public with a lil offense Mister Pres ! :lol:

Lee Shaver