Jimmy buffett playing the Paladium

Good news for any Parrotheads .... jB doing a one night only at the Paladium on 23 September

I however am in Lanzarote , tickets on sale tomorrow at 9 am....and I am not risking paying for tickets from here, using a kindle flame as my internet access
Bastard! Bastard! Bastard!

just hope I can get them when we get home on Thursday

failing that it will have to be La Ciigalle in Paris a few days later

At least he kept his word saying he would again play in UK

Good news for any Parrotheads .... jB doing a one night only at the Paladium on 23 September

I however am in Lanzarote , tickets on sale tomorrow at 9 am....and I am not risking paying for tickets from here, using a kindle flame as my internet access
Bastard! Bastard! Bastard!

just hope I can get them when we get home on Thursday

failing that it will have to be La Ciigalle in Paris a few days later

At least he kept his word saying he would again play in UK
I’m a a Prog Rock/Classic Rock fan, but I love Jimmy Buffet! We first heard of him at an American Forces Karaoke evening in Heidelberg back in the early 90s (not as bad as it sounds, it was a fantastic night). Some of the songs were fantastic singalongs we had never heard before - Margaritaville, Volcano and Why don’t we get drunk? to name a few. We bought a couple of his CDs from the PX the next day and still play them occasionally if we need a bit of cheering up. Great Party songs!
Thanks for the tip - I’ll be signing in tomorrow.

Good old JB, I saw him once but it didn't click who he was straight away. One time on holiday in Jamaica on Margaritaville's part of the beach at Negril having evening drinks. I was wondering why they had a rather rotund and well reddened old white gent on the stage strumming a guitar. When he got to that song it dawned on me who it was.

I've also been to the one in Montego Bay but never saw him there, but. a word of caution visiting this place, if you leave late at night/early morning get a red plate taxi, you step out of the door on your own and the husslers are all over you, and they are well pushy/come aggressive at that time of day if you are on your own. it's fine in the daytime of course.

SHIT SHIT SHIT , just got home and tried to buy our tickets.... and they are sold out

Oh well, Paris it is then , now got a reason to take the camper over in September

SHIT SHIT SHIT , just got home and tried to buy our tickets.... and they are sold out

Oh well, Paris it is then , now got a reason to take the camper over in September
Paris tickets on sale from 4pm today

160 euros for the two of us

three weeks in France then in september , and a slow drive home