Jim Mairs QGM

Over4MeNow

Old-Salt
My thoughts are with you today Mucker. Gone but never forgotten. I hope there's a few 'bush sank in your memory tomorrow as a lot think that is the day you passed. All the best Jim.

weesis

Swinger
Happy birthday Bro. I hope you and your good mate Simon and Dad are sitting up on your cloud with a wee Bush in your hands!! Still sorely missed x

MARTOK

War Hero
Another year gone...
Not forgotten...
Ktbffh up there buddy...

I have a couple of pictures from 30 years ago in Hong Kong, would there be any persec issues after all this time if I posted them?

Milodude

Old-Salt
I have a couple of pictures from 30 years ago in Hong Kong, would there be any persec issues after all this time if I posted them?

To be honest I don't know. I'd like to think not, but I didn't serve with Jim, I was not Int Corps when I was in the army, new him because we lived near each other when on leave and after we'd both left.

MARTOK

War Hero
To be honest I don't know. I'd like to think not, but I didn't serve with Jim, I was not Int Corps when I was in the army, new him because we lived near each other when on leave and after we'd both left.
I have asked the forum mod @cpunk

MARTOK

War Hero
A couple of pictures from 30 years ago in Hong Kong.

Jim with his war paint on by the pool in Gun Club Hill Barracks and I think the pub was the Bull and Bear in Central.

JIM 3.jpg
JIM 4.jpg