Which is more bankrupt?

• Jims money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim's humour

• The long-suffering British public's sympathy

• Total voters
That is because he is a chopper. Self righteous bastard and puts up a front of support for the troops. Not when I met him he wasnt, couldnt have been any less supportive actually!

I have met Jim Davidson and John Virgo several times and I absolutely love Jim I think he is very funny.

Both of them have come for snooker torniments in the snooker club I belonged to and in real life he is far funnier than on the stage.

Poor Bloke.

princess_combat said:
I have met Jim Davidson and John Virgo several times and I absolutely love Jim I think he is very funny.

Both of them have come for snooker torniments in the snooker club I belonged to and in real life he is far funnier than on the stage.

Poor Bloke.
Big Break was a great snooker torment

princess_combat said:
Poor Bloke.
Not really. I don't say that becuase I don't find him funny. I say it because for the tax-man to charge you £1.4 million, you must have more money/assests than £1.4 million to begin with. He can't keep up the payments? I wonder why that is, been spending money on expensive sh*t you don't need Jim? No-one to blame but himself, unless of course he has a dodgy accountant.

frenchperson said:
princess_combat said:

Poor Bloke.
No a TV programme.

Sparky

sparkysapper said:
frenchperson said:
princess_combat said:

Poor Bloke.
No a TV programme.

Sparky
I believe that Frenchy was making a pun.

No sympathy for the guy. Not a very nice person by all accounts and likes to treat people like dirt....allegedly.

He sounds snookered to me.

Death_Rowums said:
princess_combat said:
Poor Bloke.
Not really. I don't say that becuase I don't find him funny. I say it because for the tax-man to charge you £1.4 million, you must have more money/assests than £1.4 million to begin with. He can't keep up the payments? I wonder why that is, been spending money on expensive sh*t you don't need Jim? No-one to blame but himself, unless of course he has a dodgy accountant.
He'll have his cash squared away from the investigators. I doubt he'll be on the council housing list.

Death_Rowums said:
sparkysapper said:
frenchperson said:
princess_combat said:

Poor Bloke.
No a TV programme.

Sparky
I believe that Frenchy was making a pun.
No, i doubt he was :)

Sparky

two points

1. French Person fcuk off

2. Davidson actually does quite a bit for the armed forces - i saw him in bosnia in 93 in GV. and in Bugojno 1 month later (grapple 3 i think) - it was pretty dangerous then, he didnt have to do it, but he did - as he is keen to support the troops

sorry 3 points, forgot the third one - as follows:

3. french person....fcuk off

Damned Shame...

He visited us in Kosovo, along with a female Gladiator who scared the shit out of me....He'd just come off his flight, and was touring all the temp accomodation to visit the lads. Chatty and funny, although obviously bolloxed...took the piss out of the chefs we had, and stayed for a good hour.......

Seen him at a CSA in Polland in 94 or 95 the Ullan eagle 1 ex, he went off the stage in the huff! but he came back on and put on a good show, didn't like him much till then, what he did took balls, 5000 plus pissssed up squadies all shouting abuse and being a nightmare and he almost held his own.

Ive got some spare change Jim if you need it for a brew son.

Arai said:
2. Davidson actually does quite a bit for the armed forces - i saw him in bosnia in 93 in GV. and in Bugojno 1 month later (grapple 3 i think) - it was pretty dangerous then, he didnt have to do it, but he did - as he is keen to support the troops

He's supported HMF worldwide since the 1970's & i'm suprised to see anyone having a pop at him on ARRSE!

Latest Threads