• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Jilted John, Gordon is a Moron: No 1 before the election....

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#1
Gordon is Moron by Jilted John.

If Rage Against the Machine could go to number one at Christamas time to stick a finger or 2 up at Cowal it should be possible to get this to number one in the charts before the election.

Start requesting it to be played on radio shows and start downloading it from iTunes or wherever you buy your music.

Put it on FaceBook and other social networking sites.

If nothing else it will send a message to Brown and Labour of just how much they are despised.
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#5
BuggerAll said:
If Rage Against the Machine could go to number one at Christamas time to stick a finger or 2 up at Cowal it should be possible to get this to number one in the charts before the election.
Are you in the market for liquid vitamin supplements to tone your body? Cos I got mates who can help you. Jesus.
 
#9
Jilted John seems not to be the winner in this rather the whiner. As Julie may represent the electorate this seems an unwisely chosen Tory anthem.

Also ends with a reference to getting Barry to beat up Gordon. Is the man Nostradamus? The Kenyan penis gag did not go down that well.
 
#11
I think Labour's new election anthem should be Paloma Faith's "Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?":

Prophet took my hand on all saints day
He preached the values of deception
Changing shadows by a shapeshifter rules
Tales are never just for fools
The court of conscience came before me
Presenting me with a heavenly angel
You took my hand and ask me, truth aside
To his questions I replied
Do you want the truth or something beautiful?
Just close your eyes and make believe
Do you want the truth or something beautiful?
I am happy to deceive you
He stood as tall as redwood trees
Drank tea from a seamstress' thimble
Didn't want to speak the honest truth
So I spit out lies that aimed to soothe
Do you want the truth or something beautiful?
Just close your eyes and make believe
Do you want the truth or something beautiful?
I am happy to deceive you.
Secrets, lying, falling veils
I can be who you want me to be
Sacred lies and telling tales
I can be who you want me to be
But do you want me?
 
#12
Why not use Van Morrison?

The Great Deception (extract)

Did you ever hear about the great deception
Well the plastic revolutionaries take the money and run
Have you ever been down to love city
Where they rip you off with a smile
And it don't take a gun


Did you ever, ever see the people
With the tear drops in their eyes
I just can't stand it, stand it no how
Living in this world of lies

Somebody started saying it was an inside job
Whatever happened to him?
Last time they saw him down on the Bow'ry
With his lip hanging off an old rusty bottle of gin


Lyrics http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric....Van-Morrison/01476538B53FB0F548256A34000651C5
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#13
Why Jilted John?

It was a hit - of sorts - when Brown was at school - you can bet your life he hated it. All those who suffered from his bullying would have used it to taunt him, every time he heard it it he would have thought it was personal. Well now it is.
 
#14
BuggerAll said:
Why Jilted John?

It was a hit - of sorts - when Brown was at school - you can bet your life he hated it. All those who suffered from his bullying would have used it to taunt him, every time he heard it it he would have thought it was personal. Well now it is.
And why not Jilted John with lyrics such as these:

I was so upset that I cried,
all the way to the chip shop

When I came out there was Gordon,
standing at the bus stop
Pure poetry.
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#15
mistersoft said:
Pure poetry.
Jilted John was a class act, no error. And his old Dad, John Shuttleworth is worth a look if he ever comes near your Favella.

But with Politicos, I fall back upon drug addled Mancs, Black Grape, who sang...

"Put on your Reeboks man, and go play fucking tennis"
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#17
vampangua said:
Not much sign of the song out there: does this mean Arrsers have no friends?
More like I don't have many friends. Or maybe they support Brown and his cronies and are looking forward to another 5 years of moronomics and contempt for the Armed Forces.
 
#19
TheIronDuke said:
BuggerAll said:
If Rage Against the Machine could go to number one at Christamas time to stick a finger or 2 up at Cowal it should be possible to get this to number one in the charts before the election.
Are you in the market for liquid vitamin supplements to tone your body? Cos I got mates who can help you. Jesus.
Gabriel, you're such a name dropper...................
 

Latest Threads