Jihadists groom children in the UK

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by beemer007, Jan 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just two Comments so far

Enoch Powell (born before his time)...... "Rivers of Blood".

It's started and nobody seems to realise. Time is running out

&

This is just wonderful news...how is this happening? Why are we allowing it to happen? What is our useless, no good government doing about this?

Another example of the threat we face from Islam.

The Editor
    One child was referred to the programme by his teacher after writing on a school book: “I want to be a suicide bomber.”

How much longer can the UK be allowed to tollerate this?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6982399.ece#comment-have-your-say

2. Sounds like the Islamofacists are trying out the old Jesuit technique: "Give me a child until he is seven, and I will give you the man."

3. I believe The health and safety people are not amused. I recently read a White Paper that stated you had to be eighteen years old before you handled anything of an explosive nature.

Kids, they blow up to soon nowadays.

Edited once, because I can.

4. It's not surprising that this is happening, but we need to be measured in our approach. The scheme sounds like a good idea, as long as it doesn't cross the line into "re-education".

That said, this is a symptom and in my opinion, we need to go after the source of this problem. That is, for a strt, close Islamic book shops if they're providing this sort of material.

5. I rather like living in a country where you can read whatever you want to, I don't think that's the solution.

On fighting terrorism I don't think the British Government are doing a lot wrong, terrorism is a symptom of their failures, Immigration, foreign policy , law and order and multiculturism.

These are the things they've f*cked up on.

Also I Forgot to mention the welfare state, it's hard to be a terrorist when you're busy working a 40 hour week and mingling with the people you're supposed to hate, it's much easier when the only work you have to do is to wait in the que at the job centre once a week.

6. I agree with all your points and I would happily fight for freedom of speech.

However, I've seen some of the publications in question and they're written with the clear and explicit aim of recruiting "mujahideen" for the "jihad" against the West.

Closing the book stores won't stop determined people from getting their hands on them; but it would stop impressionable children from happening upon them.

7. Worked for Adolph. The Hitler Jugend were the most fanatical of Nazis.

8. Works in America too. I spent some time in the US as a kid and thought it amusing, at the time, that the class stood hand on heart for the national anthem before each lesson. However, every kid was fiercely proud to be American.

9. I think it's good that they teach them to take pride in their appearance.

10. not so much the welfare state more a failure of manufacturing and education.
    jobs and people skilled enough to do such jobs :roll:

11. If a child wrote that on his school book...

Surely the best way of dealing with it would be to strap a suicide vest on him and send him off on a mission. The teacher could explain that they had a phone with the number of the pager secreted in the vest, so if the kid tried to run they could detonate it.

The drop the kid off somewhere. Obviously the vest would be inert, but it would probably sh1t the kid right up when they realised they weren't going to see their toys again.

That'd learn 'em.

12. Really?

Anjem Choudary is a qaulified solicitor, I'm sure he could get work if he wanted to, but then he would only earn a fraction more than his benefits and wouldn't have time to run Islam4UK.

13. Has anyone got anything definitive as to why this bell-end can claim benefits and not take the first menial, minimum wage job offered to him?

14. As I have before posted on these hallowed boards.

If CF was responsible for the dole this chappy wouldn't have time to run IslamRUs or whatever it is. He'd be too busy picking up rubbish, painting over graffiti and digging out canals to earn his benefits.

He'd probably be lawyering still too, on the simple grounds that only two of his four kids would be getting any funding from the government, unless he adoted/fostered two of them) inline with my other comments on that issue.

15. I can only imagine what the conversation is when he signs on.

"So Mr Choudary, have you had any luck finding employment"

"No I'm to busy, Sharia law isn't going to implement itself you know, setting up publicity stunts, preaching hatred and talking to the media is a fulll time job"

"Ok, just sign here then, the money should be in your bank by thursday"

"Cheers easy"

8O