Jihadist Video Shows Boy Beheading Man

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Chief_Joseph, Apr 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was going to make some reference to "Mans' inhumanity to man" but this was a boy.

Thankfully, we still have people who are willing to go up against the likes of these to keep our kids in 'blissful ignorance'.

Ski.

edited for clarity.

2. no,,,,im not going to comment,,,,

3. Let's compare it with

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/4371159.stm

4. And people wander why others just say shoot them all.

5. With respect to what mate? Can't see your point.

6. Agreed. I really don't see any connection between the two incidents.

7. I think he's trying to show that age is not a factor when you kill someone.

I agree tho', the two incidents are totaly different.

on liveleak..edited version!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=46e_1177179030

(edit due to wireless keyboard not working......)

8. Wrong, just so very wrong. This kid has a lifetime of this type of life to cope with... hopefully it is a short one. :(

9. The disturbing thing here (apart from the fact that lopping of someone's head is commonplace and acceptable in this culture) is the age at which children are no longer seen as such but are able to view (or in this case take centre stage in) something which in our eyes is so clearly unacceptable even in the adult world.

10. Things like that just show how pathetic and sick these people are. They know they can't win in a conventional battle, so they resort to dirty tricks and using people we would normally consider non-combatants to fight their wars for them.

11. ladyingreen wrote:

[/quote]Things like that just show how pathetic and sick these people are. They know they can't win in a conventional battle, so they resort to dirty tricks and using people we would normally consider non-combatants to fight their wars for them.

12. Sick from our perspective, but not surprising. Although we are rightly critical, this action won't generate much criticism in either Afghanistan or the wider region, including nations which we happily brown-nose like Saudi Arabia.

13. The point is a tool continually sniping on here and attempting to make political points. Sergey - start looking at the shitstate your own country is in.