• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Jihadist Video Shows Boy Beheading Man

I was going to make some reference to "Mans' inhumanity to man" but this was a boy.

Thankfully, we still have people who are willing to go up against the likes of these to keep our kids in 'blissful ignorance'.

Ski.

edited for clarity.

And people wander why others just say shoot them all.

E-Layer said:
KGB_resident said:
Let's compare it with

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/4371159.stm

An American schoolboy has shot dead nine people and then killed himself at a school in Minnesota.
The teenage gunman also killed two of his grandparents before going on a rampage at Red Lake High School on an Indian reservation, the authorities say.
With respect to what mate? Can't see your point.
Agreed. I really don't see any connection between the two incidents.

down_under said:
Wrong, just so very wrong. This kid has a lifetime of this type of life to cope with... hopefully it is a short one. :(
The disturbing thing here (apart from the fact that lopping of someone's head is commonplace and acceptable in this culture) is the age at which children are no longer seen as such but are able to view (or in this case take centre stage in) something which in our eyes is so clearly unacceptable even in the adult world.

Things like that just show how pathetic and sick these people are. They know they can't win in a conventional battle, so they resort to dirty tricks and using people we would normally consider non-combatants to fight their wars for them.

ladyingreen wrote:

[/quote]Things like that just show how pathetic and sick these people are. They know they can't win in a conventional battle, so they resort to dirty tricks and using people we would normally consider non-combatants to fight their wars for them.
Reports state that the boy who carried out the beheading was the son of a senior Taleban commander killed as a result of information passed to coalition forces by the alleged spy. This is therefore nothing to do with the use of non-combatants and everything to do with Islamist ideals of justice. It can be seen in the context of the battle for hearts and minds being waged between the Islamist elements (TB, AQ etc) and the traditional tribal structures (Pashtunwali et al) in the Pashto heartlands. The same sort of incident (public beheading by a young boy) happened in Mogadishu last year under the auspices of the Islamic Courts Militia (ICM). That incident was a straightforward criminal case, but was used to demonstrate that the ICM could deliver justice wheras the so called government of the time had failed for almost 10 years.

We can condemn them according to our moral and social codes, but we can only understand them by understanding theirs.

Sick from our perspective, but not surprising. Although we are rightly critical, this action won't generate much criticism in either Afghanistan or the wider region, including nations which we happily brown-nose like Saudi Arabia.

E-Layer said:
KGB_resident said:
Let's compare it with

An American schoolboy has shot dead nine people and then killed himself at a school in Minnesota.
The teenage gunman also killed two of his grandparents before going on a rampage at Red Lake High School on an Indian reservation, the authorities say.
The point is a tool continually sniping on here and attempting to make political points. Sergey - start looking at the shitstate your own country is in.

Sick

B

Biscuits_AB

mistersoft said:
E-Layer said:
KGB_resident said:
Let's compare it with

Agreed. I really don't see any connection between the two incidents.
Nothing but more anti American sh*te. He just can't help himself. It's actually quite boring and on one of the threads Serg is voted 'C*nt of the Month' for his continual SPAM bashing. His constant p*sh reminds me of the cold war days.

The man is a c*nt. If it's not the SPAMs it's the Jews. It's like listening to a broken record. He needs to team up with Caubeen.

(I didn't look at the video BTW. I don't get any enjoyment from watching a man suffer a humiliating and grotesque death, nor from the exploitation of children by some hate filled religious lunatics).

the_guru said:
E-Layer said:
KGB_resident said:
Let's compare it with

The point is a tool continually sniping on here and attempting to make political points. Sergey - start looking at the shitstate your own country is in.
Russia is in a good state Guru. The Chechen problem is rather on the way of resolving. Russia is not involved in any senseless war. Economy is fast developing. Russian lassies are superb as ever and vodka is not expensive.

Of course there is a lot of problems. Main problem for mr.Abramovitch is to fly toward the Moon (he is ready to pay $300 mlns.). Pensioners have other problems (very serious indeed). The corruptioners try to find how to take huge bribes in cash (not so long ago a guy was caught with $1,000,000 in his case).

In other words - nothing special, the life goes as ever.

Returning to the theme, let's analyse what really happened.

A boy killed somebody in Afghanistan? Is it a sensation? I doubt.

Alleged spy was killed. Again nothing special.

The boy is very young. As I understand it is not something exceptional even in Western democracies.

What has remained? The method of killing. So if the boy simply shoot the victim them where would be nothing to discuss?

But do you think that shooting is a very human method of killing (if we ever can use a word human in this context)? I doubt. Any form of killing is inhuman.

Also take into account that there is a war in Afghanistan just now and innocent civilians are being killed (in the most human way of course) by the invadors. Maybe the whole family of the boy was killed by democratically dropped bomb. Beheading is a tradition, custom in oriental soscieties. We don't like it but it is a reality.

sergy, if you can't see the issue with this and attempt to compare and contrast with other "Killing" you need your fecking head examined

You certainly need to reasses the approach you use to punting out your agenda

A child i made to saw a grown man's head off

Do one

KGB_resident said:
Also take into account that there is a war in Afghanistan just now and innocent civilians are being killed (in the most human way of course) by the invadors.
Unlike the Soviets and their bombs disguised as toys that maimed countless children in your oh so justified invasion.

Change the record you d1ck.