JHQ

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Sluice_dweller, Nov 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I start work in JHQ shortly and wondered what sort of leisure facilities are in and around the area?

Thanks in anticipation

Sluice

2. i have just been posted to UK from JhQ and the following facilities are available on camp:

a cinema, a fitness centre, two gyms with different things going on like circuits and aerobics. a pizza place, 3 naafis, a hairdressers, a post office and a welfare centre. Not far to local german supermarkets. Hope this helps. Also the sergeants mess is not too bad.

3. Youre making it toooo easy for your real ID to be known vod.

4. I bet you loved it in there.

5. What about swimming pools, golf courses, climbing wall's, sports clubs etc?

Sluice

6. They have two swimming pools both free. One is a nudity one where free oral sex is prevalent, the oher one is for families with a massive water slide. Two golf courses, both free, one is a nudity one where free oral sex is prevalent, the other one is for golfers. As for the climbing walls, there are lots of walls all over Germany, find one and climb it.

7. Would the nekid ones be male only?

8. The fitness centre is excellent, they've got dedicated civilian staff who will go out of their way to help you train. There is a golf club on Bruggen camp just down the road which is really good. Horse riding facilities and 3 rugby pitches. Also a bowling alley and there is a go cart place on the way to Bruggen. which is cool. They won't you race if your p1ssed though the spoil sports

9. Also a PX you can use.

Sparky