JHQ Corps Day

Dont concern yourself with the sweating, how was the Champagne??? or was it sparking wine?? Cheapest possible bidder and all that jazz!

k613

War Hero
Sounds like everything is just rosy in 1 Bn!

This sounds deeply worrying and gayer than a big gay thing. Someone please explain what dross (or otherwise) you were made to endure..................................

A delightful and nutritious ‘Champagne’ Breakfast whilst being serenaded by a REME band and listening to readings about Corps history. Including the role of the Corps in the second Gulf war………in 1991!!!!!

It was a good excuse to get up eat a massive fry-up and drink for the rest of the day with a hog roast thrown in. I say that if you can't enjoy a summer's day with beer, G&T and a bun full of pig then you must be one of those constantly f'in whingeing twats who whinges their tits off about 14 sigs never having been there. So we had to wear #2's for an hour or so, big f'in deal...... it was worth it for the big fry-up, don't get that in my house no matter what I wear.

baldy_breeder said:
It was a good excuse to get up eat a massive fry-up and drink for the rest of the day with a hog roast thrown in. I say that if you can't enjoy a summer's day with beer, G&T and a bun full of pig then you must be one of those constantly f'in whingeing **** who whinges their tits off about 14 sigs never having been there. So we had to wear #2's for an hour or so, big f'in deal...... it was worth it for the big fry-up, don't get that in my house no matter what I wear.
I like the cut of your jib baldy! What about a bit of fizz before brekkers, that'll smarten 'em up!