Jexit (when will Corbyn resign).

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

War Hero
Now we've had Brexit - when will we have Jexit (when will Corbyn resign)?

The slimy weasel, corbynated chicken - AKA Jeremy (I love terrorists) Corbyn, lost big time last week in the UK elections. Any other politician with an ounce of decency would have resigned by now, but not Jeremy. It's not surprising really, that he hasn't gone yet - he's a sniveling little snotter that's only concerned about himself, rather than what's good for the population of the UK.

I think he'll probably try and stay on as the Labour leader until he is pushed out (unwillingly), but who would replace him? Other Labour politicians on the front benches are a joke, and nobody has heard of any of the other ones in his party.

Is it now time that the Labour party are finished and should 'wrap it up'?

The country needs a new party - some party that stands for everyone - some party that will put an end to the left and all this PC crap we have nowadays, and will focus on the business of running a country, and doing what the voters asked them to do.

I'm thinking in 6 months time - we will still see this weasel (Corbyn), sitting in the front benches of our parliament - it's time this idiot was shown the door.

Toppet

War Hero
Hasn't he already stated, fairy clearly (clearer than his Brexit position, anyway), that he'll stay until a new leader is appointed?

To the HOLE!!!

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
He has no shame, what an embarrassment, had your ass handed to you, have some dignity, apologise and walk away.

mrdude

War Hero
Hasn't he already stated, fairy clearly (clearer than his Brexit position, anyway), that he'll stay until a new leader is appointed?
Not really - he just said he'd not run in the next election, not resigned or given any date/month/year yet!

Toppet

War Hero
Not really - he just said he'd not run in the next election, not resigned or given any date/month/year yet!
Ah, the usual clear as mud approach from JC.

For the benefit of the Labour party, and to help create a strong opposition (which I believe is necessary to maintain a strong government / hold the government to account) it should be sooner rather than later.

I reckon April. The first.

Last edited:
We need a "Cromwell party" kick them all out.

**** it. Put Abbot in charge of the party, 'cause that wouldn't make a difference with their current line up of candidates.

Question is whether Labour could make itself electable within the next 20 years.

I quite like Stephen Kinnock as Labour's leader. But he's considered a centrist so won't get it. Being electable to the electorate, rather than the momentum mob, kinda rules him out also.

He’s going on 30 February 2020 (I had to check - next year is a leap year).

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
There's already at least three threads running on JC.

Since he's not the biggest fan of our Armed Forces, let's not allow him any more, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads