Jewish dance group stoned in Hanover

They should think themselves lucky. Sixty years ago they'd have been turned into lampshades and the stuffing for mattresses. There's just no pleasing some people.

Alpha, I near fell of my chair thanx ya cnut.

FiveAlpha said:
They should think themselves lucky. Sixty years ago they'd have been turned into lampshades and the stuffing for mattresses. There's just no pleasing some people.
1950?

8O

Fucking hell, I thought all that stuff ended in '45

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
[quoteBBC"]Police said several Muslim immigrant youths were among the attackers and two youths were being questioned.Police said one German suspect aged 14 and a 19-year-old of North African origin were being questioned[/quote]

In the old days they'd all be baking at 1800 degrees by now

The Reich isn't what it used to be

In the old days the North African woulda been working for the Germans and the Jews wouldn't a been seen about for love nor money.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
British_And_Proud said:
In the old days the North African woulda been working for the Germans and the Jews wouldn't a been seen about for love nor money.
Not necessarily mate, if we take Tunisia as an example, the country has one of the most well integrated Jewish communities in the world, with exceptionally low levels of anti-semitism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Tunisia

All they said was that it was a lovely peice of halibut, and it was good enough for jehovah.

Been stoned there often enough myself, the Hannenfass used to be my local. Healthy city, all those stairs in the eros centres did wonders for my condition.

I had to haul ass out of their quick...can't believe I got away with it.

as they attacked the dancers of the Chaverim
Perhaps a case of mistaken identity by some socially responsible but deeply stupid burghers?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
roadster280 said:
Why do these people feel the need to assert their religious and racial identity? Doing that is what got them in $hit in the 30s. Why can't they just be happy to be a German dance group. Why do they have to be a "Jewish dance group"?

Same when getting on a plane. I don't give a fcuk whether the bloke in the next seat is Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, whatever. But why do they have to bring attention to themselves by wearing ridiculous religion-specific hats and clothes in the airport? Why would they make themselves, (and hence the plane that I'm on) a target?
Somebody obviously got molested by Morris Dancers as a kid........ :D

rampant said:
roadster280 said:
Why do these people feel the need to assert their religious and racial identity? Doing that is what got them in $hit in the 30s. Why can't they just be happy to be a German dance group. Why do they have to be a "Jewish dance group"?

Same when getting on a plane. I don't give a fcuk whether the bloke in the next seat is Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, whatever. But why do they have to bring attention to themselves by wearing ridiculous religion-specific hats and clothes in the airport? Why would they make themselves, (and hence the plane that I'm on) a target?
Somebody obviously got molested by Morris Dancers as a kid........ :D
Jrwish ones I bet!

the_boy_syrup said:
[quoteBBC"]Police said several Muslim immigrant youths were among the attackers and two youths were being questioned.Police said one German suspect aged 14 and a 19-year-old of North African origin were being questioned
In the old days they'd all be baking at 1800 degrees by now

The Reich isn't what it used to be[/quote]

It must be in a terrible state, by the looks of it they've contracted out the persecution to the Muslim's and Africans.

Now you're not going to get the best quality these days, I mean the top shot Muslims are off fighting the Crusade, and the Africans are busy scamming fat women in out of thousands, trying to get into Briton, or getting elected in the US.

An unusual under performance by the Reich.

roadster280 said:
Why do these people feel the need to assert their religious and racial identity?
No idea, why not ask them?

roadster280 said:
Doing that is what got them in $hit in the 30s.
Meanwhile, I'll ask you why you feel the need to parade your wilful pig-ignorance of mopdern history by coming out with tommyrot like that. Are you asserting your cultural identity as a gormless pillock?

John.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Spot_the_Dog said:
All they said was that it was a lovely peice of halibut, and it was good enough for jehovah.
STONE HIM!!!!!!!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Slighty off topic

During the filming off Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory in Germany during the 70's
The producers had trouble finding dwarfs to play Oompah Loompahs
This was because they to went away due to an earlier regimes height restrictions

No Oompah Loompahs in the SS

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
roadster280 said:
Why do these people feel the need to assert their religious and racial identity? Doing that is what got them in $hit in the 30s.
Aye, going and sewing those bright yellow stars, so visibily on their clothes was just asking for trouble.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So first post on thread blames Jewish group for being open and celebrating their culture as the reason for Nazi persecution second blames their insularity and parochialism - I love your thinking :?

Latest Threads