Jewish dance group stoned in Hanover

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Brit_Bulldog, Jun 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They should think themselves lucky. Sixty years ago they'd have been turned into lampshades and the stuffing for mattresses. There's just no pleasing some people.

2. Alpha, I near fell of my chair thanx ya cnut.

3. I think it's despicable that A Jewish dance group should be taking drugs in that lovely Northern German city.

Mantel, bitte.

4. 1950?

8O

Fucking hell, I thought all that stuff ended in '45

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

[quoteBBC"]Police said several Muslim immigrant youths were among the attackers and two youths were being questioned.Police said one German suspect aged 14 and a 19-year-old of North African origin were being questioned[/quote]

In the old days they'd all be baking at 1800 degrees by now

The Reich isn't what it used to be

6. In the old days the North African woulda been working for the Germans and the Jews wouldn't a been seen about for love nor money.

7. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Not necessarily mate, if we take Tunisia as an example, the country has one of the most well integrated Jewish communities in the world, with exceptionally low levels of anti-semitism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Tunisia

8. All they said was that it was a lovely peice of halibut, and it was good enough for jehovah.

9. Been stoned there often enough myself, the Hannenfass used to be my local. Healthy city, all those stairs in the eros centres did wonders for my condition.

10. I had to haul ass out of their quick...can't believe I got away with it.

11. Perhaps a case of mistaken identity by some socially responsible but deeply stupid burghers?

12. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Somebody obviously got molested by Morris Dancers as a kid........ :D

13. Jrwish ones I bet!

14. In the old days they'd all be baking at 1800 degrees by now

The Reich isn't what it used to be[/quote]

It must be in a terrible state, by the looks of it they've contracted out the persecution to the Muslim's and Africans.

Now you're not going to get the best quality these days, I mean the top shot Muslims are off fighting the Crusade, and the Africans are busy scamming fat women in out of thousands, trying to get into Briton, or getting elected in the US.

An unusual under performance by the Reich.