Jew Space Lasers

These skirmishes happen all the time on arrse. The spelling Nazis descended on me. There was a quick response with round kicks to the various heads, including innocent by standers, resulting in the retreat of the spelling Nazis and the waving of the 'moon howler' flag.

This is one of the funnier skirmishes I've seen on arrse. ;)
Did this happen in your "timeline" ?

Chef

LE
I saw a Jew drop 50p the other day, he bent down to pick it up and it hit him on the back of his head.
Delete 'Jew' insert 'Scotsman' or 'Yorkshireman' as applicable.

That joke is older than the USA, mind you most things are.

Delete 'Jew' insert 'Scotsman' or 'Yorkshireman' as applicable.

That joke is older than the USA, mind you most things are.
7445C2B2-0C15-46FD-83F2-E1F2F5E03F4A.jpeg

Can anyone ask the Jews to focus the lasers on my mum’s right eye to correct a problem for her. There’s a drink in it for you* . Many thanks.

* No it won’t be in an eye glass or an optic before you ask.

Chef

LE
Probably younger than you though you miserable old git.
I'm afraid not, heard it in primary school.

First post was funny, trying too hard in your second attempt.

I'm afraid not, heard it in primary school.

First post was funny, trying too hard in your second attempt.

I didn’t think I invented the joke or anyone over 40 hadn’t heard it on primary school, my old man told it me when I was in primary school with a Jew who’s dad was an accountant and the joke of the neighbourhood.

I posted it because we were talking about Jews and space lasers and when mentioning the Red Sea pedestrians it’s always worth rolling out old jokes, same for any race (except black people).

Chef

LE
^Fair enough, at least that means there's two of us who understand 'Knock knock' jokes :)

If, as has been asserted by #Marjorie Taylor Green that jewish lasers set fire to California, why haven't they melted the Vatican, Mecca, Medina and every Arab nation's capitals?

If, as has been asserted by #Marjorie Taylor Green that jewish lasers set fire to California, why haven't they melted the Vatican, Mecca, Medina and every Arab nation's capitals?
They have but the Illuminati are suppressing the news.
Probably.

They missed?

Are 'facts' on a website called ARRSE going to change anyone's life? No one is going to have a Damascian conversion by what they read on this site.
I dunno. I used to believe that not everybody on the internet was a ****.

I dunno. I used to believe that not everybody on the internet was a ****.

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that there is an above average concentration of them on this site.

dec-06-2019-12-51-02-1575654705.gif

Latest Threads