Jew Space Lasers

Dude, I don't care. We are talking about translating and transliteration into another language. If we always observed the original then Jesus would be Jeshua and the Arabs are wrong in calling him Isa.

viewed in context the correct nomenclature is actually "Very Naughty Boy".

viewed in context the correct nomenclature is actually "Very Naughty Boy".

Don't encourage it.

tenor.gif

I forgot it's risky to try and explain something on this site.

I seem to have managed to get an attempt at a bitch slap and told to stuff my primary source material up my طيز

And that's a word definately not in the Holy Koran.

Don't encourage it.

tenor.gif

I seem to have managed to get an attempt at a bitch slap and told to stuff my primary source material up my طيز

You have been visited by the local moon howler. We all know we shouldn't engage, but it's so much fun.

You have been visited by the local moon howler. We all know we shouldn't engage, but it's so much fun.

I suppose this site keeps people off the street?
grada.jpg

Thank you.
I was wondering if it would be cognate with 'Tokhitha' (iirc), Aramaic for same. Maybe not.

No idea. sorry that is a language I've not had any insight into.

I'm sure learning swearing can be one of the most fun bits of a foreing language - an insight into how a culture thinks.

Don't encourage it.

tenor.gif

These skirmishes happen all the time on arrse. The spelling Nazis descended on me. There was a quick response with round kicks to the various heads, including innocent by standers, resulting in the retreat of the spelling Nazis and the waving of the 'moon howler' flag.

This is one of the funnier skirmishes I've seen on arrse. ;)

Ritch

LE
You didn't include the Persian spelling as it uses the Arabic script.

Persian مسلمان The language does not usually have the vowel marks so you learn pronunciation by memory. For your edification there is a 'o' sound over the 'm' م and an 'ah' sound over the 's' س.

In Urdu, which also uses the Arabic script as well, it is مسلم. The pronunciation is closer to the English Moslem. This is transliteration into another language and it's not perfect.

Stop showing off.

Anyhow you need to broaden your research.

American Moslem Foundation / House of Mercy Project

Why Do People Say Muslim Now Instead of Moslem? | History News Network

So, I regret to say my timeline is also correct.

Your idea of research is looking at YouTube videos that are thrown out by conspiracy theorists like yourself.

You've spent the past few years in the Trump thread making yourself look extremely stupid by spouting a pack of lies.

These skirmishes happen all the time on arrse. The spelling Nazis descended on me. There was a quick response with round kicks to the various heads, including innocent by standers, resulting in the retreat of the spelling Nazis and the waving of the 'moon howler' flag.

Who are you addressing in that post?

Just ignore anything inconvenient no matter how factual.

Perhaps he's under the influence of the sign language man from Mandela's funeral.

Grammatically, he makes as much sense.

Wibble sneeze typewriter does have a certain je ne sais quoi.