Jew Space Lasers

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I've been reading about a newly-elected US Congresswoman, Republican Marjorie Taylor-Greene, who represents her constituents in the great state of Georgia with some interesting and radical ideas, notably, in no particular order:

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

For example – and this is merely one question – are these Jew Space Lasers only available for use six days a week, or is there a parallel deployment of Orthodox Jew Space Lasers, obviously not useable on the Sabbath, together with a more Liberal capability, which steps up on the Shabbas?

do they mean Jewish as could be from any country or Israeli ? I think we should be told so that I can let Corbyn know

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I've been reading about a newly-elected US Congresswoman, Republican Marjorie Taylor-Greene, who represents her constituents in the great state of Georgia with some interesting and radical ideas, notably, in no particular order:

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

For example – and this is merely one question – are these Jew Space Lasers only available for use six days a week, or is there a parallel deployment of Orthodox Jew Space Lasers, obviously not useable on the Sabbath, together with a more Liberal capability, which steps up on the Shabbas?

do they mean Jewish as could be from any country or Israeli ? I think we should be told so that I can let Corbyn know

They still driving that ice cream van?

Indeed they are

klf4.jpg

Please be a bit more analytical rather than regurgitating the MSM narrative. Let's talk about her Moslems comment and no I'm not anti-moslem. She qualifies her comments by saying 'those who believe in Sharia Law'. She is right; there is a 50 year plan of the radical Moslems to Moslemify the world and have it under Sharia Law.

Look at the well known Moslems elected to congress, they have problems not least of which one of them married her own brother! The truth is these particular individuals hate America so they should to be in Congress.

I cast no aspersions on Moslems as a whole but you need to be aware of the minority radicals who create mayhem and damage beyond their numbers.
If so, going back to this woman's comments (or should I say ravings) how would this benefit the Zionists whom she accuses?

There's never two doctors and an approved social worker when you really need them.

Since you've married into the tribe so to speak I'll let you in on our latest technological secrets for observing the sabbath - you'll need Google translate - or get the trouble to translate for you:

Easy for you to say.

Well, to be honest yes.

مسلم‎
Muslim (in Arabic)

مُسْلِم
Muslim (in Arabic with tashkeel, or diacritical mark)

ُم is "Mu" (the ُ is the vowel mark Dhamma for "u", above the letter م for "m")

So Muslim, not Moslem.

So I regret to say your timline is incorrect.

You didn't include the Persian spelling as it uses the Arabic script.

Persian مسلمان The language does not usually have the vowel marks so you learn pronunciation by memory. For your edification there is a 'o' sound over the 'm' م and an 'ah' sound over the 's' س.

In Urdu, which also uses the Arabic script as well, it is مسلم. The pronunciation is closer to the English Moslem. This is transliteration into another language and it's not perfect.

Stop showing off.

Anyhow you need to broaden your research.

American Moslem Foundation / House of Mercy Project

Why Do People Say Muslim Now Instead of Moslem? | History News Network

So, I regret to say my timeline is also correct.

You didn't include the Persian spelling as it uses the Arabic script.

Persian مسلمان The language does not usually have the vowel marks so you learn pronunciation by memory. For your edification there is a 'u' sound over the م and an 'ah' sound over the س.

In Urdu, which also uses the Arabic script as well, it is مسلم. The pronunciation is closer to the English Moslem.

Stop showing off.

Anyhow you need to broaden your research.

American Moslem Foundation / House of Mercy Project

Why Do People Say Muslim Now Instead of Moslem? | History News Network

So, I regret to say my timeline is also correct.

Dude, I am literally writing in the language that the book is written in.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 18.19.40.png

Dude, I don't care. We are talking about translating and transliteration into another language. If we always observed the original then Jesus would be Jeshua and the Arabs are wrong in calling him Isa.

I see.

Have a nice day.