Jew Space Lasers

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've been reading about a newly-elected US Congresswoman, Republican Marjorie Taylor-Greene, who represents her constituents in the great state of Georgia with some interesting and radical ideas, notably, in no particular order:

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

…one is particularly struck by her insight that recent wildfires in California were occasioned by the deployment of ‘Jew Space Lasers’, apparently funded by the Rothschilds.

This, in itself, is startling news – not least because, as the goy husband of 25 or more years’ standing, I feel slightly aggrieved that my dear Wife has never seen fit to share this technology with me and there have been a number of occasions during that time that a Jew Space Laser would have been extraordinarily useful to me – but also because of some of the administrative and operational details which I think need fleshing out.

For example – and this is merely one question – are these Jew Space Lasers only available for use six days a week, or is there a parallel deployment of Orthodox Jew Space Lasers, obviously not useable on the Sabbath, together with a more Liberal capability, which steps up on the Shabbas?

From a more domestic perspective, one wonders whether the UK Labour Party is also privy to this and, if not, whether the knowledge that Jew Space Lasers exist, might persuade certain individuals within the Party to perhaps re-examine their perspective on the Jewish faith.

I think Ms Taylor-Greene should be encouraged to develop her insights further and make it clear what the precise extent, scope, scale and capability of this exciting development are.

(Note here for the International Jewish Conspiracy aka Rootless Internationalists Ltd – if you’re looking for a Shabbas Goy to push the button on a Friday, I’m your man).

Since you've married into the tribe so to speak I'll let you in on our latest technological secrets for observing the sabbath - you'll need Google translate - or get the trouble to translate for you:

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have it on good authority that even a Frummer can programme Jew Space Laser actions up to an hour before sundown on Friday and retake full control at sundown on Saturday - unless there's a Shabbas Goy, or a more liberally-inclined chap around to take a turn at the controls during the Sabbath.

Bluenose2

Old-Salt
Does a Jewish space laser use a different type physics to a Christian or Muslim space laser?

I would imagine the Bhuddist ones are fairly ineffectual.

ches

LE
Saw the headlines around this fruit cake a few weeks ago after the Capitol lark. What a barking wibble head. How the fcuk she hasn't been censured by her own party for this sort of thing is incredible.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Does a Jewish space laser use a different type physics to a Christian or Muslim space laser?

It's minus a bit of kit near the front end apparently.

RedDinger

War Hero

I suspect the Jedi religion has the best ones.

The Rothschilds are weird, you just have to look at their stuffed animal museum in Tring

And what about the sharks with fricking laser beams

Yokel

LE
She'll be appearing in Wales soon enough:

Does she have an ARRSE user name? What are her views on climate change, COVID-19, and HIV/AIDS?

Did the non gun toting Muslim Jewish Republican Democrats so it? Does a Google search for 'American Fruitcake' give you a lost of politicians instead of recipes?

I've been reading about a newly-elected US Congresswoman, Republican Marjorie Taylor-Greene, who represents her constituents in the great state of Georgia with some interesting and radical ideas, notably, in no particular order:

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

…one is particularly struck by her insight that recent wildfires in California were occasioned by the deployment of ‘Jew Space Lasers’, apparently funded by the Rothschilds.

This, in itself, is startling news – not least because, as the goy husband of 25 or more years’ standing, I feel slightly aggrieved that my dear Wife has never seen fit to share this technology with me and there have been a number of occasions during that time that a Jew Space Laser would have been extraordinarily useful to me – but also because of some of the administrative and operational details which I think need fleshing out.

For example – and this is merely one question – are these Jew Space Lasers only available for use six days a week, or is there a parallel deployment of Orthodox Jew Space Lasers, obviously not useable on the Sabbath, together with a more Liberal capability, which steps up on the Shabbas?

From a more domestic perspective, one wonders whether the UK Labour Party is also privy to this and, if not, whether the knowledge that Jew Space Lasers exist, might persuade certain individuals within the Party to perhaps re-examine their perspective on the Jewish faith.

I think Ms Taylor-Greene should be encouraged to develop her insights further and make it clear what the precise extent, scope, scale and capability of this exciting development are.

(Note here for the International Jewish Conspiracy aka Rootless Internationalists Ltd – if you’re looking for a Shabbas Goy to push the button on a Friday, I’m your man).

I am total agreement with her, which was why I nominated her in the Danger Fucks thread last month....

Can they be fitted to sharks?

Asking for a friend....

Can a Jewish space laser be programmed to attack pig farms?
Think of all that lovely instant bacon.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is a Jewish Space Laser anything like a Muslamic Ray Gun? Asking for a Christian.

I think you're all missing the point here. It is clear that Jewish Space Lasers are intended to "convert" us all, if you see what I mean, probably while in the bath or shower.

Latest Threads