Jet Boil

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Rockhopperst4, Apr 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know a retailer in the Derby/Notts area that sells Jet Boil stoves? An internet search hasn't found much.
  2. Outdoor shops. Have a look for Cotswold Outdoor, they do a MOD90 discount.
  3. If you have a field & trek near you they are on sale at £60 or on the website here:Jetboil
  4. theres a cotswolds shop in nottingham just off the dunkirk roundabout on the A52 . and as said earlier show your ID card for discount

they have them for £75 on there website
  5. Fantastic, good info lads.
  6. Quick one about Jet Boils. I read in soldier that some have been recalled due to a faulty gas valve, my problem is that I brought mine from the PRI and Larkhill before christmas and have since reallocated. I've tried taking it back to Blacks, Millets and Field & trek a few times in a few different towns but without a receipt i've had no joy.

I can't find anywhere to mail it back too as the company don't seem to have a website for the UK.

Any suggestions??
  7. Unsure where exactly you could exchange it try contacting jetboil direct and see what they sayJetboil and good luck.
  8. The answer may have just been in front of your eyes!!! RVOps. It's what it says on my front page anyway!!!!!

Also Facewest.

You boys are rubbish at looking for stuff!!!!
  9. anyone who charges £40 for a frying pan must smell a little bit fishy?!
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've got some in stock - ARRSE and MOD90 discount too!

The Outdoorsman

£50 for the Jetboil
    £30 for the frying pan (like you're going to fit THAT in your WB pouch!)

That's today's ARRSE price! :D
  11. Rockhopper............try Ebay mate you could save a few ££££££££££££££
  12. Land Rovers... providing space to store your frying pan since 1969...
  13. Thanks everyone. I got one from Field and Trek for £60, Ebay ones often go for more than that!

Its a very impressive piece of kit as well.
  14. I like mine. It's got limitations, but I knew that when I bought it.

Some say the ignitor is dodgy, and sure enough mine started playing up. But if you fiddle about with the sparking element (opening and closing the gap to the mantle) it comes back to life.
  15. Same with mine, but I bought one of these from RV Ops

The dogs probs after fitting that

and for added bonus, these are available too

and this: