Jesus appears in maple leaf

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by YesItsMe, Apr 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

It is that time of year to believe in any utter nonsense. At least Christians like to do so I think.

Well, do you see Jesus in this?
    To me it looks like the caterpillar that browse the leaf had to stop cause it got the runs. :rofl:

You can find the complete story here.
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Yeh right - and a smiling Santa appears as a rash on my arse whenever I get nooky on a Wed under a full moon.

Utter pish
  3. Nah, it's ST Jade :clap:
  4. Looks more like Robert Powell to me.
  5. Dont shout that to loud or all the chavs will be round
  6. YesItsMe

Oh great, looks like she already lost some weight then.
  7. I was more impressed with the "Jesus on a dog's bum" that was once posted on here. But it was animated, so that it alternated between these 2 images:

8. looks more like E.T. to me.
  9. I see him and you lot are going to hell
  10. if you squint, you might just be able to see Jesus in this picture too....

11. I can't see Jesus anywhere there. It looks like an angry cartoon lion, or, if you turn it upside down, a bee's head. I feel cheated.
  12. Well after my range day on Saturday I was cleared off the range with the normal no live rounds or empty cases declaration. When I got back Sunday morning I thought I would go through my kit and start cleaning it.

Then, when I was emptying out my Webbing he came to me - the messiah himself! I scrambled around trying to find my camera to take a photo of this miracle in the making, finally I grabbed it and snapped a quick photo with quivering hands.

The end result is below for all to see....

I'm a believer

13. YesItsMe

You wouldn't believe, there is another one. The world's gone mad.

Is it just me who would like to see a spark of intelligence in ppl again.
  14. Yes but can you see a maple leaf on his face look hard look very very hard
  15. Its definately Chai Gueavra in the first one